TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

Pats traded Collins to Browns, Jones to Cards and traded away a 2nd round pick I believe to get Ealy only to cut him. Then Ninkovich retires. Mismanagement of the roster hurts the Pats defense and if Smith and the rookie Hunt can shred the Pats, what Will Pittsburgh or even Oakland offense will do to them? 

I put it like this, if I told you a 40yr old QB has the pressure to carry the team and his defense just got shredded by the Chiefs and very valuable defensive players like Collins, Jones, and Ninkovich are all gone from that defense, people would say that team has no shot. The Pats aren't invincible after all and next week the play the Saints in New Orleans. After seeing what Smith, Hunt, and Hill just did, I shutter to think what Brees and that offense will do inside of that dome.

27 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

2014? Against this same team.

But not in Boston tho.. never seen the patriots ever lose in Boston week 1 . Maybe at Miami or even at Buffalo that one year way back but lol crowd was pump and patriots looked dominate for the first quarter and than bam they lose? It's the patriots !!!  

Archived