TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

can somebody tell me why De'Anthony Thomas is still in the NFL? he looked horrible out there.

Andy Reid = Any player that is versatile will make the team.

I'm pretty certain that if you or I could play at least 2 different positions that we would be signed. No matter how bad we were at it. 

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

can somebody tell me why De'Anthony Thomas is still in the NFL? he looked horrible out there.

Reid loves the guy, he's the toughest player on the team.

Hopefully he can bounce back to having a decent game.

8 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

I believe they maybe staring 0-2 in the face on the 17th at New Orleans. After that, they do play the Texans and Panthers at home, but those won't be cakewalks. 

You could make the argument that Houston has just as good-if not better-defense as Kansas City does.  Based on how the pats D looked last night, They could still throw brick osweiller out there and he could put up points

9 minutes ago, Uppi32 said:

You could make the argument that Houston has just as good-if not better-defense as Kansas City does.  Based on how the pats D looked last night, They could still throw brick osweiller out there and he could put up points

You do realize KC doesn't have a bad offense right? 

17 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Alex Smith won't play like this vs everyone. Really disappointed in our pass rush, its going to be horrid all year. Called it when it happened, Chandler Jones trade was a big mistake. We wont pay a top end, young pass rusher but we'll throw a giant contract at Stephon Gilmore 9_9

Chandler Jones' stint in New England was miles and miles of inconsistencies. He would be great until Week 6, then he would sustain an injury, play through it, show flashes for the remainder of the season, and then disappear in the playoffs. Add that into his incident before the super bowl, and it's pretty easy to see why he wasn't getting a mega deal from this team. The fact that the team has failed to address the position, doesn't mean they should've given a player a lucrative contract that he hasn't played up to at that point. 

As for Gilmore, I'll reserve judgement. Week 1 in a new system, miscommunications happen.

Archived