TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

My fantasy opponent had Hunt, Gillasle, and Hill. Same thing as last year. Play the top scorer every week. Cursed. Finished 4th in points last year and 12th in record. 

Oh well. 

This is why fantasy football is a joke and fantasy baseball is a real mans game.  Roto > head to head.  Head to head is for losers.

29 minutes ago, Warhorse said:

Lol...read the entire thread on Colts.com. Love reading Pats cuddling Colt fans sing "the Pats are unstoppable" tune for 3 quarters...and not ONE of them admit they were boot licking when the Chiefs handed it to them in the fourth. Heck, I'm no Steeler fan, but at least those fans fess up. Grow a spine, Colt fans, and back your team, or join a team worthy of your amazing fandom. 

What in gods name are you talking about

1 hour ago, Uppi32 said:

Pats fans right now in full denial.....

Tom Brady appears to be playing with a Swiss cheese defense year.  Going to be such an enjoyable year.  The madden curse is undefeated ?

I believe they maybe staring 0-2 in the face on the 17th at New Orleans. After that, they do play the Texans and Panthers at home, but those won't be cakewalks. 

So.....I went to sleep at about halftime. Wow. O.o

I knew the Chiefs would make a game out of it, and MJD did make a good point that Andy Reid does always put up a good fight against the Patriots. But I didn't see them pulling off the upset. MJD must feel like a boss right now.

Archived