2019 Week 1 Packers @ Bears Game Week discussion

boratt

Ben Fennell: Main concern for Packers defense tonight vs CHI O.... Tackling. Tarik Cohen and David Montgomery are two of the toughest players to bring down in the NFL. I know Montgomery is a rookie and hasn't played a snap yet - but get ready...

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Norm, @incognito_man, @AlexGreen#20, @Shanedorf, and at all the believers, RISE UP and help me on this noble quest.

What do we want?

A Game DAY thread.

When do we want it?

RIGHT NOW!

Tag @Packerraymond and @CWood21 until our demands are met.

@Packerraymond, @CWood21

this is an abomination.

you just cost us the superb owl

you are harbingers of regular, ol' schitty owls. 

do you even sleep at night?

Ben Fennell:  I feel like 2019 is 'Take the Load off Aaron' Season for the Packers... Defense needs to continue to build on last season and start to emerge as dominating presence. Need 1-on-1 players to win matchups and generate more turnovers. Offense... Run the ball! Balance!!! Structure!

Zach Kruse: Absolutely. If there is anything I'm actually "worried" about with Rodgers/LaFleur, it's Rodgers not fully embracing all the ways they're trying to make life easier on him.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@Norm, @incognito_man, @AlexGreen#20, @Shanedorf, and at all the believers, RISE UP and help me on this noble quest.

What do we want?

A Game DAY thread.

When do we want it?

RIGHT NOW!

Tag @Packerraymond and @CWood21 until our demands are met.

I don't know, the site has been running game day threads since the super bowl win and Rodgers keeps deteriorating.  

Maybe the game day thread is the issue and this will fix him.

Just now, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I don't know, the site has been running game day threads since the super bowl win and Rodgers keeps deteriorating.  

Maybe the game day thread is the issue and this will fix him.

No.  The Game Day Thread works fine.  It’s unity avatars at the right time, the perfect time, that has held us back

@Packerraymond, @CWood21.