Week 1 GDT: Titans @ Browns

ttitansfan4life

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

when’s the last time any titans receiver, to say nothing of a rookie in their first game, made the kind of open field plays AJ brown did today? corey has some impressive games under his belt of course but he’s never been capable of the kind of movement and tackle-breaking that brown showcased today. get this guy his touches and good things will happen.

side note, i wanted marquise brown badly and he showed why today as well....but aj is a nice consolation 

Bro you & me both wanted dude 😩

In my wildest dreams, I never imagined a 30-point win today. To come out and watch the Browns march right down the field for a touchdown and then to completely shut it down was incredible.

We experienced this last year a few times, but it still surprises me to see games where we just thoroughly out coach and out prepare the opponent.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

In my wildest dreams, I never imagined a 30-point win today. To come out and watch the Browns march right down the field for a touchdown and then to completely shut it down was incredible.

We experienced this last year a few times, but it still surprises me to see games where we just thoroughly out coach and out prepare the opponent.

Yeah, Vrabel is a legit head coach, something we haven't had since the Fisher days. Takes some getting use to.

Still amazes me that certain media outlets thought he would/will be on the hotseat with a disappointing season

This will be where the good to great mantra truly comes in to play for the team, though. It's just 1 week. Just like losing to the Dolphins was 1 week. Just like blowing out the Bucs was 1 week. Just like losing to the Raiders was 1 week.

We didn't accomplish much of anything by winning today, just as nothing would have really been lost if they had lost today. It's a long season.

Vrabel needs to drill this in to their heads. Prepare and play every week like they played today. Stop this inconsistent nonsense of the last 3 years. Go from a 9 win team to an 11 or 12 win team.

We're a better football team than our next two opponents. Need to act like it.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

This will be where the good to great mantra truly comes in to play for the team, though. It's just 1 week. Just like losing to the Dolphins was 1 week. Just like blowing out the Bucs was 1 week. Just like losing to the Raiders was 1 week.

We didn't accomplish much of anything by winning today, just as nothing would have really been lost if they had lost today. It's a long season.

Vrabel needs to drill this in to their heads. Prepare and play every week like they played today. Stop this inconsistent nonsense of the last 3 years. Go from a 9 win team to an 11 or 12 win team.

We're a better football team than our next two opponents. Need to act like it.

i was glad to see guys acting locked in after the game. definitely confident and happy with the win, but logan ryan talking about how there's plays they left on the field and kenny vaccarro saying this game says nothing about the 2019 titans is a far cry from all the chirping we had guys doing after the eagles win last year. hopefully that goes beyond the talk.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Something I want to do this season is a (bold) prediction for every game. So for this week I predict that AJ Brown has a TD catch.

Should be fun to personally see how I do throughout the season.

Well, I was off on the TD but he did have 100 Receiving yards. I'll take it.

• Like 2

Nobody else in here other than TR can relate to this, but this is one of my best sports weekends of all time. Brewers take three straight from the Cubs to stay alive, Badgers win 61-0, Colts and Jags lose, and of course 43-13. Too much good, I apologize for the disaster that is heading our way.