Week 1 GDT: Titans @ Browns

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

You don't need to worry. We've never won a game, the other team has always lost it.

idk why y'all care about this. we haven't earned the respect that a consistently good team deserves because we're not consistently good. if we actually beat the teams we're supposed to beat and make the playoffs this year, then maybe we can talk.

• Like 5

Wish I could say good game, but that was a pathetic performance on our part. Totally undisciplined. I hope it's just the rust of week one and not a sign of things to come, but I'm a bit worried.

You guys are just a legit QB away from being true SB contenders. Unfortunately, finding a top QB is obviously easier said than done.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

lmao dude......i'm so sorry but i'm pretty sure any titans fan would have told you that was a bad idea. our passing game is not fantasy-friendly

Yea the only guy I’d consider is Humphries or Delanie and that’s only in PPR leagues. Brown keeps this up? Eh maybe but it’s still never going to be fantasy friendly with Mariota at QB.

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

idk why y'all care about this. we haven't earned the respect that a consistently good team deserves because we're not consistently good. if we actually beat the teams we're supposed to beat and make the playoffs this year, then maybe we can talk.

I mean the same could be said for the Browns to an even further degree, so consistently beating good teams isn't the entire issue. 9-7 3 years in a row for one of the least talked about teams. What record for the most talked about team over that span?

But I really don't care. Media doesn't talk to be fair. They talk to earn money and get listeners/viewera.

Edited by TitanSS
  • Like 1