Week 1 GDT: Titans @ Browns

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh my god. I have really enjoyed watching us have a killer mentality in this game. Glad Vrabel brought that with him from New England. 

that's a thing that we saw flashes of under vrabel last year and i really hope we see much more consistently this year. they pulled within 2 and we could've gone into a shell and blown the game but instead we just turned it up a notch and stomped them. keep that energy, boys.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Congrats fellas

Baker needed humbled after how much talking he’s done. Hope he grows from this and focuses on his craft.

he'll be fine. young QB, started pressing after y'all went down by a bit. i think we were fortunate to get you guys week 1, hope y'all get it together and smack the rest of the AFC south around for us this year lol

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah i mean there were a few ticky tack calls that went our way for sure, but the vast majority of them were just very obviously stupid play by the browns. garrett slapping delanie in the face, their OT kicking vacarro....like that's just dumb and anyone can see it.

Romo calls the penalties pretty fairly I mean...why werent they calling penalties on us because our guys played disciplined football.