Week 1 GDT: Titans @ Browns

ttitansfan4life

Also with how AJ showed out today...

How do you gameplan for all our weapons? Obviously Mariota has to put it together for it to even matter, but on paper, we seem to have 4 legitimate weapons...which 2 do you try to take away? I think you obviously have to stop Henry first but then who? Gotta be Delanie right? I like our chances with Corey and AJ and that’s without even mentioning Humphries who’s basically our 5th weapon.

37 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Also with how AJ showed out today...

How do you gameplan for all our weapons? Obviously Mariota has to put it together for it to even matter, but on paper, we seem to have 4 legitimate weapons...which 2 do you try to take away? I think you obviously have to stop Henry first but then who? Gotta be Delanie right? I like our chances with Corey and AJ and that’s without even mentioning Humphries who’s basically our 5th weapon.

humphries got very little burn today, probably due to how much protection help we had to give the OL. we tried to spread it out a few times, and i think you'll see that more if we can get through our lewan-less stretch ok. then we can really start to have some fun. of course, like you said, this is all predicated on whether marcus can actually get the job done...here's hoping

57 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Reading about the game, pretty much everyone goes out of their way to make the Browns loss sound worse because it came to a team like the Titans. Don’t think we need to worry about getting overhyped.

Yeah. I mean it was the story going in and the story going out. 
I do hear "the Browns got punched in the mouth.... the Browns got beat up....the Browns got owned."  

So i guess those are backhanded compliments to our team.  I know it's flashy to score 50 points KC style, but I get so much more satisfaction with a beatdown like this.

To pretty much take their souls from them. Have Henry trucking at the end. Having the DB's feast on Baker. Sacking Baker and even having Marcus throwing 3 TDs was great. 
And Marcus said it best, if he can just get the ball to some of these guys like Walker, Davis and Brown, then let them work. It should be nice. 

• Like 1