Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

47 minutes ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

I've only watched it, but I think if you like those the Heavy Rain/Detroit type games Until Dawn is a nice one of those.

Would you say it's probably best as viewed instead of played much like TellTale games? I've never played any of them but when I watched TT The Walking Dead, I can see myself not really caring too much  about playing but I loved the story it told and am glad I watched it!

22 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Would you say it's probably best as viewed instead of played much like TellTale games? I've never played any of them but when I watched TT The Walking Dead, I can see myself not really caring too much  about playing but I loved the story it told and am glad I watched it!

Well, I've never played it lol, but it's mostly Quick Time Events with decision making being the primary gameplay. So if you enjoyed watching people play the TT games and don't mind the story not going the exact way you would have, it'll probably save you money to just watch it. I don't know about you, but I don't mind watching these story driven game and playing them afterward if I really wanted to try it myself so it doesn't hurt me personally to watch it first lol.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 12:58 PM, skywindO2 said:

Golf Story needs to come out on Steam or something. I want it so bad but not enough to buy a Switch right now. 

Just pull a switch off a tree outside. That’s what Adrian Peterson did