Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 3:09 PM, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

I've only watched it, but I think if you like those the Heavy Rain/Detroit type games Until Dawn is a nice one of those.

It is. Very good game. I'm considering replaying it to see if I can get different results and get all the collectibles.

51 minutes ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

Same person, so it makes sense.

Right, sorry, I knew that, I guess I'm just clarifying that I am happy it's like that because I think I will enjoy it. Never really thought to buy it, and almost did a couple of weeks ago, but def grabbed it now that it is free.

43 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Right, sorry, I knew that, I guess I'm just clarifying that I am happy it's like that because I think I will enjoy it. Never really thought to buy it, and almost did a couple of weeks ago, but def grabbed it now that it is free.

I got the platinum (kind of annoying to get, tbh) for this game. I love a good story game, and this was no exception.
One of my favorite games to come out over the past few years. Great story-telling.

20 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Haha, no reason to apologize, just adding in my own thoughts :P. I will say, IMO, Beyond: Two Souls is made by the same people and I personally did not like it. So maybe skip that one if you haven't lol.

50 minutes ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

Haha, no reason to apologize, just adding in my own thoughts :P. I will say, IMO, Beyond: Two Souls is made by the same people and I personally did not like it. So maybe skip that one if you haven't lol.

Yeah I had heard such a mixed bag on BTS, that is exactly what I did. Had no interest.