Packers & Bears Postgame

DocHolliday

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m really happy Davis had a nice play.  I feel like he was completely in McCarthy’s doghouse and there was no coming out of it.  Think he can be an effective weapon for us.

WR in his 4'th year...contract year.

Yah, if he sees snaps, he's gonna produce.  Let's hope he earns us a 3rd round comp pick!

11 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

It is a much better roster than it was last year...on paper.

We didn't know how it would look.  

Rookie safeties usually take a little time to play fast and "get" it.  It appears that Savage is ahead of the curve.  Still, we will see.

Smith's were better than advertised.

Still...I wish we had another receiving threat.  Wondering if some of GMO's snaps end up going to Davis.  Obviously they should go to Kumerow.  

Excellent! :D

Just now, vegas492 said:

WR in his 4'th year...contract year.

Yah, if he sees snaps, he's gonna produce.  Let's hope he earns us a 3rd round comp pick!

He's just soooo non-physical.  Goes down when the first guy touches him.

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

FWIW 

But guess who was the highest rated player in the whole game.....

HAHA CLINTON-DIX...I swear PFF is just playing a joke on everyone with these grades. From what I can tell HaHa did his job, nothing more, nothing less but you cannot tell me he was ELITE in that game.

23 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

HAHA CLINTON-DIX...I swear PFF is just playing a joke on everyone with these grades. From what I can tell HaHa did his job, nothing more, nothing less but you cannot tell me he was ELITE in that game.

He had the forced fumble that Rodgers recovered. Or does that not count because the penalty, whatever it was.

1 hour ago, TheBitzMan said:

In fairness, the second he sat, we instantly started targeting that spot and ended up scoring the only TD.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Um, in fairness Kalil Mack and Akiem Hicks were also out for that stretch too. 

No doubt, not at all down playing that.

But we didn't start intentionally targeting their backups with runs.

We did post run MVS down the deep middle for a huge gain and post up Graham in the endzone.

Archived