FA 2020

drfrey13

Just now, raidr4life said:

Would you just do the two 3rd's if there was an opportunity?

I'd be strongly tempted, but it depends on the contingency plan. If the contingency plan is nobody, then absolutely I'd be tempted. But MM really seems to like his draft picks and draft well. We obviously won't get someone as good as Slay with either 3rd. But can we get a good corner not as good as him and the 2 cost controlled rookies? It's a good question with an answer that I don't have. That being said I think the Raiders would pull the trigger on 2 3rds for sure.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I’d be happy with Breeland, Apple, Darby or Ryan plus Randal or Clinton-Dix at safety. 

Darby is a good buy low candidate because he sucked in Philly last year. Randall is a decent starter at FS it seems.

Delpit is a sneaky pick for a late 1st. He can be a big time FS but his tackling isn't good.

25 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Brady to Tampa. Very excited to see how he does there. Hope they can surround him with an offensive line. NFC South will be fun to watch this year. Saints vs Bucs 

Good weapons there for him and Arians is a great coach. 

They are getting new uniforms to right? So we don't have to see Brady in those digital clock disasters.

On 3/2/2020 at 8:55 PM, bucksavage1 said:

Apparently Brady is the major domino in FA. Just like LeBron in the NBA, teams will be hesitant to sign FAs until he commits 

Hey @BuckSavage you want to admit you were horribly wrong that BRADY would “paralyze” free agency?

ultimately only 3? Teams were in on Brady and he didn’t effect any other free agent signings.

where I admit I was wrong was teams would have to sign players to fill holes before Brady committed to them.  Tampa didn’t fill any holes before he committed.

oh boy, here we gooooo!!! lol! it was brady`s agents/team all along. people sobered up, market dried up like a puddle in the sahara.lol reality is he`s 43....and would cost a sh*t ton. heck , even indy only gave crybaby a 1 yr deal...…@ 25 mil.lol like I said, he might get Tampa a WC. but if he does then they will not be in the running for a top replacement. damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.lol

4 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

oh boy, here we gooooo!!! lol! it was brady`s agents/team all along. people sobered up, market dried up like a puddle in the sahara.lol reality is he`s 43....and would cost a sh*t ton. heck , even indy only gave crybaby a 1 yr deal...…@ 25 mil.lol like I said, he might get Tampa a WC. but if he does then they will not be in the running for a top replacement. damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.lol

Gotta give Brady’s PR team props.  They tricked the public into being in a TB12 frenzy when the reality was the team’s supposedly willing to do anything to get him really never interested.
Unfortunately for them I don’t think any teams really were fooled.

Brady to Bucs now official per Rapoport.. I think the majority all felt Carr isn’t/wasn’t going anywhere.. I think they believe in him, add some real talent on the outside and hopefully we get better results in 2020. That’s the only thing missing from the offense!!