Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

7 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

All emotions and conspiracies aside, what is the potential of the Patriots offense with AB in the fold? They're already a top 10 scoring team annually due to just gameplanning and execution. Are we going to see another 07 Patriots, 13 Broncos, 18 Chiefs type clinic? Crazy to think there might be two potential historical offenses in the league this year with Mahommes fresh off of his season.

I don't think that they'll be historically great or anything, if only because i don't view them as a particularly explosive offense game in and game out.

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Arron Rogders 

Definitely not.

Rodgers has done nothing in 2017 or 2018 to be on the same level as Brady/Brees/Mahomes. His game on Thursday night against the Bears was also pretty uninspiring. (Although the Bears are a great defense)

1 minute ago, Forge said:
10 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

All emotions and conspiracies aside, what is the potential of the Patriots offense with AB in the fold? They're already a top 10 scoring team annually due to just gameplanning and execution. Are we going to see another 07 Patriots, 13 Broncos, 18 Chiefs type clinic? Crazy to think there might be two potential historical offenses in the league this year with Mahommes fresh off of his season.

I don't think that they'll be historically great or anything, if only because i don't view them as a particularly explosive offense game in and game out.

Probably comes down to Brady.  The amount and level of the weapons they will be able to put out at WR and RB will stress the defense to the max.  Brady has shown to be very willing to take what the defense will give him....and with Brown added to Edelman, Gordon, White, Michel, there is going to be a lot of options.  

Brown and Edelman working the double slot and Gordon on the outside deep.   IF Gronk were to come back, it would be unfair.

2 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Definitely not.

Rodgers has done nothing in 2017 or 2018 to be on the same level as Brady/Brees/Mahomes. His game on Thursday night against the Bears was also pretty uninspiring. (Although the Bears are a great defense)

That's your opinion. Funny how you mentioned the Bears defense but still didn't give credit to Rodgers. 

Just now, Jaytrajik said:

This is what he wanted along, to play for a legit contender. He finagled his way out of Oakland on purpose. 

Pretty smart actually. 

Well, we'll soon see. If he starts acting up here then we'll know he's just an abortion of a person. If he doesn;t, yes it does seem that way for sure.

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

That's your opinion. Funny how you mentioned the Bears defense but still didn't give credit to Rodgers. 

I mentioned the Bears defense to defend Rodgers for the Packers only scoring 10 points.

If you really think Rodgers balling out is why they won that game then I don't really know what to say to you.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

As a Pats fan, I EFFING hate this. 

I don't want that cancer. I can't see it working out.

Although, those saying the Patriots and AB planned this all along can stop immediately because you sound crazy.

Maybe not the Pats but AB planned it for sure.

Archived