The Haunting on the Atchafalaya Mafia - N6 Friday 10:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No I was referring to Nacho.  Town could have still win if he had hit you.  

If swag was the lynch he would die and could not hit anyone 

Yeah we were referencing switching the vote off nacho once he locked on himself. To Swag. That was the play I contemplated and should have made.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How?

Every scum would self vote as well. 

Meaning the SK would just keep picking people off and no threat to any of the scum 

Because the sk is far more dangerous and threatening to the Mafia factions than town. Think if it from a scum perspective: if you're werewolf and town is using this strategy, your only hope to win is for the sk to kill 13 other people before killing your two. I shouldn't have to explain how low a probability this is.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Because the sk is far more dangerous and threatening to the Mafia factions than town. Think if it from a school perspective: if you're werewolf and town is using this strategy, your only hope to win is for the sk to kill 13 other people before killing your two. I shouldn't have to explain how low a probability this is.

Correct.   The town math was 9:7

The mafia duos math was 14:2    Each mafia duo had a hard road to climb and could not control the votes in a way to lead/secure a lynch and with town having a vengeful when lynched, each pair needed to dodge that as well.

THe SK was 15:1   Having the only night kill was helpful

• Like 1