Around the league discussion

candyman93

5 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Lol at “bold” that NE would smack Baltimore right now. Heck, the 2-4 Browns did on the road. Nothing bold about calling out the Ravens obvious deficiency. 

you may want to care about your own team first. to say a 2-4 Browns team with obvious issues on both sides of the ball will fare better against NE than the Ravens is bold.

could the Ravens lose to NE? sure. by 28 points? can't see that, at home, on SNF.
we won't let them run against us (you know, we actually defend the run well unlike the Browns) and i am very comfortable in believing Brady in 2019 won't pick us apart with the current stable of receivers he has on his disposal.

but we'll give it two weeks and will know the outcome.

28 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

you may want to care about your own team first. to say a 2-4 Browns team with obvious issues on both sides of the ball will fare better against NE than the Ravens is bold.

could the Ravens lose to NE? sure. by 28 points? can't see that, at home, on SNF.
we won't let them run against us (you know, we actually defend the run well unlike the Browns) and i am very comfortable in believing Brady in 2019 won't pick us apart with the current stable of receivers he has on his disposal.

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Make no mistake about it. You have absolutely ZERO friends in this forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roger murdock said:

This is best team since 07 Pats

I'm going to hold off on that u til they play better competition. They have only played 1 legit team with a good defense all year and the score was 16-10 against the Bills. Outside of that they have been pounding on Luke Falk, Mason Rudolph, Case Keenum, Sam Darnold and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I'm not denying they look great, but I just need to see them play tougher opponents with top 15 QBs before I jump to any conclusions

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

Defend the run well? Nick Chubb rushed for 165 and 3TDs at 8.2 YPC against the Ravens 3 weeks ago 😂

• Like 5

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

Ravens were down 22 with 35 seconds left in the game to the lowly Browns in Baltimore. I can see it. Doesn't mean it is likely but I can see it. The scary part of it for a Ravens fan is facing Belichick and the potential that every DC gets to try to mimic what the Pats do on defense to contain Lamar. Browns don't have to worry about that, only the Ravens have had trouble with our offense.

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Defend the run well? Nick Chubb rushed for 165 and 3TDs at 8.2 YPC against the Ravens 3 weeks ago 😂

so? Chubb is a great runner and you outplayed us on any aspect on that Sunday.

doesn't mean that is the norm, you may want to check season stats but i guess you are fine with clinging one a single game, carry on and treat it like your personal super bowl as you wish. i stated in the game thread in our forum we had bigger fish to fry and look, we are 5-2 playoff bound for now and i can easily admit Browns beat us clear and fair.

Doesn't mean it was an outlier game and Ravens still have the 3rd best rushing defense in the NFL over 7 weeks.
so no, i don't expect Sony Michel to run for 150+ yds on SNF and Brady being able to score on us at will.

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I'm going to hold off on that u til they play better competition. They have only played 1 legit team with a good defense all year and the score was 16-10 against the Bills. Outside of that they have been pounding on Luke Falk, Mason Rudolph, Case Keenum, Sam Darnold and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I'm not denying they look great, but I just need to see them play tougher opponents with top 15 QBs before I jump to any conclusions

Ben. But agreed.

Edited by Hunter2_1

Patriots obviously look legit and have been an amazing team for years, so they'll get the benefit of the doubt, but they've played no one of significance except the Bills.

If we can play up to our potential, we have a chance. If we keep making the same mistakes we've made all season and don't play consistently, then we'll have no chance.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, berlin calling said:

I don’t recall saying anything about the Browns faring well against New England, so that’s just you making things up. 

Why are you even over here? Some serious rabbit ears, swooping in when something is said about your RB/QB.