Around the league discussion

candyman93

Baker and company brought this trash talking rebuttal on themselves. It's put up and shut up time. Shut your mouths (Baker and the rest of you players and coaches) until you actually accomplish something. None of you clowns have done anything so far. Hopefully you all spent the bye week watching film and revamping our entire offensive scheme instead of tweeting out complaints about fines about knee pads and thinking up surly responses to the media.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

why not, not aware this was the hideout for Browns fans only with restricted access.

remember you posting in one of our game threads but i guess thats another story.

Because this is the most active sub-board on this forum besides the Packers board :) Nobody wants to deal with the slobnobbery of NFLGEN

• Like 1

This might be a dumb question, but the Houston Texans traded a third round pick for Gareon Conley. We also got a third round pick from the Texans for Duke Johnson, assuming he plays 10 games, which he is going to. I haven’t seen any specifications on the Texans having someone else’s pic, and that pick having been dealt to one of the teams. Does anyone know if the Texans had two 3 round picks or what?

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

This might be a dumb question, but the Houston Texans traded a third round pick for Gareon Conley. We also got a third round pick from the Texans for Duke Johnson, assuming he plays 10 games, which he is going to. I haven’t seen any specifications on the Texans having someone else’s pic, and that pick having been dealt to one of the teams. Does anyone know if the Texans had two 3 round picks or what?

I was JUST thinking this same thing....this morning.....in the shower.

What would be amazing is IF since they traded their 3rd round pick straight up to the Raiders and Duke meets the "Conditions" of the pick....without a 3rd rounder....we get their 2nd Rounder....

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I was JUST thinking this same thing....this morning.....in the shower.

What would be amazing is IF since they traded their 3rd round pick straight up to the Raiders and Duke meets the "Conditions" of the pick....without a 3rd rounder....we get their 2nd Rounder....

That's funny I was just thinking if you were thinking about that in the shower. Okay I've got to go dry my hair now.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DawgX said:

Patriots obviously look legit and have been an amazing team for years, so they'll get the benefit of the doubt, but they've played no one of significance except the Bills.

If we can play up to our potential, we have a chance. If we keep making the same mistakes we've made all season and don't play consistently, then we'll have no chance.

Well that sums it up neatly.