2020 Draft thread

lavar703

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Weaker schedule strength gets the higher pick. 

Which seems weird, I agree, but the idea is that if you have the same record with a weaker schedule, you must be the worse team. 

well then thats a plus, so lose out and have cincy win 1 game

• Like 1

I’m torn on this Dolphins-Colts game. 

Of course I want the Dolphins to win games for the Redskins’ sake — but I’m still alive in @Woz‘s Survival Pool, a bunch of people picked the Saints today, and I’ve got an actual chance to be the first Redskins forum winner.

Life is hard.  

19 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I’m torn on this Dolphins-Colts game. 

Of course I want the Dolphins to win games for the Redskins’ sake — but I’m still alive in @Woz‘s Survival Pool, a bunch of people picked the Saints today, and I’ve got an actual chance to be the first Redskins forum winner.

Life is hard.  

Technically, @Slappy Mc is still alive as well (but the Rams are currently losing).

2 hours ago, Woz said:

I'll try to keep an eye out for him in two weeks.

I tossed it on the BYU Liberty game last night to try in see him play. But Liberty likely has the one qb thats every bit as bad as Perkins. Couldnt tell a thing.

Edited by PARROTHEAD

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I tossed it on the BYU Liberty game last night to try in see him play. But Liberty likely has the one qb thats every bit as bad as Perkins. Couldnt tell a thing.

Well, this IS Virginia we're talking about. We'll find a way to make him look like the next coming of Marino.

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Manusky can’t be allowed anywhere near Chase Young. Preston Smith looks like the best pass rusher in football now lol. 

He looked like that at times here too. He is thriving with good coaching!!! We need a great staff we have talent on that side and youth on the other

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

Cincy has the dolphins, Jets, and Brownx2 so it is possible, but wouldnt cincy need to lose two? I think they have the harder strangth of schedule so wouldnt they get the number 1 if we both finished with 1 win

Yeah, but if their opponents get tougher their SOS goes up too!

But yeah, we don't have to worry about it if they win 2

47 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, but if their opponents get tougher their SOS goes up too!

But yeah, we don't have to worry about it if they win 2

Well, at least with Miami:

(incidentally, as PBS kid shows go, "Peg + Cat" is actually decent to sit through as an adult and does a fair amount to teach math to kids)

(EDIT: You just have to accept and embrace this song. Because you will hear it at least once or twice per episode.)

Edited by Woz