How bad are the Miami Dolphins?

Bolts223

25 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

I side with the worst NFL team would win against the best college team, but if Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, & Georgia’s best players would team up against Miami, it would have me thinking...

Problem with College teams is that they have no depth. You put 5WRs on 5th the field and the college team doesn't have 5 decent guys to cover them. 

And honestly, like we see in the pros, one bad guy is enough to get exploited over and over again. 

If we're talking about a draft class or a pool of the best players from the best teams, and imagine they are well coached and work well together, then perhaps...

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I like that, always finding the positives in things you are

Another positive: The dolphins interception return coverage unit only has room for improvement!

Spin Doctor is in the house!

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Thing is, this team has some talent but man...when you look at this roster, right now it seems hard to find. Is it fair to say all the time spent on big contracts and failed picks has caught up to them?

They're doing the right thing now tbh. Acquiring picks and essentially starting over they absolutely must get the right QB. 

25 minutes ago, Dome said:

Another positive: The dolphins interception return coverage unit only has room for improvement!

Spin Doctor is in the house!

When Fitz throws his interceptions, i predict minimal returns this game.

Word is that they practiced the int coverage drill heavily going into the Dallas game.

said Flores: "Our goal for this game is to eliminate the embarassing highlights. We are going to get beat, but lets get beat in the most boring way possible. The pick 6 is the most exciting play in football, so we coached our players up to assume every pass will be intercepted, and then act accordingly."

• Like 1

Worst team Ive ever seen because like not only are they getting rid of all their talent but they arent even trying. If they are sucking for Tua, they better hope he comes out and dont pull a Luck or Bradford and return to school for another season. If that happens they are going to have to suck for another season to be in position for Tua and thats with Lawrence coming out too which most people say he is better than Tua. Can you imagine two years from now Miami sucks for two years get the 1st pick and take Tua over Lawrence? That would be insane lol. I like Tua but again most people will say hands down Lawrence will be the better QB not just out of him and Tua but the last best prospect since Luck. I feel bad for Dolphins fans to be honest to be dealing with this team who isnt even trying. Like you can lose and still try. The Dolphins can lose a bunch of close games to at least make it appear like they are trying. They arent even trying and getting embarrassed every week.