MNF: Browns @ Jets

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

FIELD GOAL BABY! OUR SEASON IS SO SAD I CHEER FOR THESE NOW!

What perfect timing. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn the bar is really low in NY. Did you hear that one dude? He was so excited "Lets go!!!!! We got points!!!!"

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s so big he can’t pull up 

That’s nonsense. The first time he had ample time and could’ve at least let up on the tackle. Garrett actually thrust him down with that extra motion at the end.

That second tackle he wasn’t even there before the ball was released. He could’ve easily ran by the QB. He wasn’t off balance or anything. That was bad. 

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

So you complain about teh refs making a judgment call but you wanna give them more control!? 

Who said I complain? And if I do, this isn’t “A” judgment call this is THREE judgement calls in ONE game. The refs would have to a) be blackmailed to take a player out or b) said player would have to be playing very dirty. There is no in between.

This is always the interesting lart about QB's facing their team's old DC. People always assume they have total familiarity with the scheme, but really they're studying to beat upcoming opponents' defenses and running against the scout team. Whereas the DC often has some pretty solid reads on the QB's tendencies/bad habits/weaknesses.

• Like 1