• New England Patriots
  • LA Rams
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Green Bay Packers
  • San Francisco 49ers

Baltimore is now 2-1 after playing the Chiefs, so they're out.

Out of those teams, Patriots have the easiest schedule I think (Pittsburgh, Miami and NYJ) so I wouldn't trust them if it wasn't for Brady/Belichick.

I'm 100% sold on the Chiefs and Rams.

49ers and Bills are still frauds to me.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Baltimore is now 2-1 after playing the Chiefs, so they're out.

Out of those teams, Patriots have the easiest schedule I think (Pittsburgh, Miami and NYJ) so I wouldn't trust them if it wasn't for Brady/Belichick.

I'm 100% sold on the Chiefs and Rams.

Yeah my bad, removed them, especially given I watched that entire game!

As things stand I actually think the Cowboys are the most balanced team in the NFC, obviously they've played hot trash, but I guess the networks will love it if no-one else.

Edited by Magnifico

1 minute ago, Magnifico said:

Yeah my bad, removed them, especially given I watched that entire game!

As things stand I actually think the Cowboys are the most balanced team in the NFC, obviously they've played hot trash, but I guess the networks will love it if no-one else.

The thing about the Cowboys is that they're almost guaranteed to regress at some point, but we just don't know how far that regression will take them. There's also the chance that nobody will figure out Kellen Moore's offense this year and they'll actually make it all the way - I just don't know which is why I'm not sold on them as a team (yet). However, I do think they're the best team in the NFC not-named LARams at the moment, with Green Bay being #3.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

The way the back 7-8 of NE is playing I just don't know how you move the football against them if your name is not Kansas City and Patrick Mahomes. I think there is a very real argument to be made that NE has the best LBs and DBs in the league. We will find out just how many strides Josh Allen has taken.

Aside from the Steelers, the NE haven't faced any real offenses (the sputtering Dolphins and a hampered Jets). The Bills aren't exactly high-powered, but Allen's legs might keep the defense on their heels. I think this game will be more about how well the Bills can test Brady moreso than them having to drive through NE's defense. Should be a good game, and an eye-opener for one of these two teams.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You're not convinced by the 49ers beating 3 teams with a combined record of 1-8? xD

Seriously though, the 49ers are falling apart anyway. Staley out 6-8 weeks. Now Witherspoon, possibly the teams best defensive player this year, is out for a month. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

You're not convinced by the 49ers beating 3 teams with a combined record of 1-8? xD

Seriously though, the 49ers are falling apart anyway. Staley out 6-8 weeks. Now Witherspoon, possibly the teams best defensive player this year, is out for a month. 

At face value the 49ers have a top 5 defense and offense, which is just crazy right now. Almost no chance that continues down the stretch, but enjoy it while it lasts :) I will say, that defensive line is crazy scary.

19 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The thing about the Cowboys is that they're almost guaranteed to regress at some point, but we just don't know how far that regression will take them. There's also the chance that nobody will figure out Kellen Moore's offense this year and they'll actually make it all the way - I just don't know which is why I'm not sold on them as a team (yet). However, I do think they're the best team in the NFC not-named LARams at the moment, with Green Bay being #3.

Hopefully we see improvement from our defense though.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:03 PM, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t get the Bills lack of trust? They are doing exactly what they should be doing playing good defense, and expecting Josh Allen to make a few plays to go win games. It’d be different if the offense was going bananas and expected to regress, but they are what they are, and playing this way with their schedule they should easily be playoff team. 

Good points. I figured the Bills would have a good season with their young QB. And while they are 3-0, in my mind they are already 6-0 because they get the Dolphins twice and Jets once more . 

On 9/16/2019 at 2:27 PM, Magnifico said:

Only 55% of teams that have gone 2-0 since 2007 have made the playoffs.

Last year alone, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay, Denver, Miami and Cincinnati went 2-0 in the first 2 weeks and missed the playoffs

In 2017; Denver, Oakland, Baltimore and Detroit went 2-0 and then missed the playoffs. [Denver have done it 3 years running]

2019 Undefeated Teams after Week 3

• New England Patriots
  • LA Rams
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • Kansas City Chiefs
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Green Bay Packers
  • San Francisco 49ers

Who off the above list hasn't impressed you much over the first 2 weeks or you think a favourable schedule is flattering them so far?

Bills, Niners, and...*ugh*...Packers. To a lesser degree the Rams, but I still think they're solid.

On 9/20/2019 at 3:03 PM, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t get the Bills lack of trust? They are doing exactly what they should be doing playing good defense, and expecting Josh Allen to make a few plays to go win games. It’d be different if the offense was going bananas and expected to regress, but they are what they are, and playing this way with their schedule they should easily be playoff team. 

giphy.gif

You have...NO idea why?

14 minutes ago, Howler said:

Packers could be a top 5 team if they had another capable WR to take the pressure off Adams. That's their biggest weakness. This could be a problem that they don't correct until the offseason. 

I like MVS, seems to be an ideal #2 WR.