3-0 but don't trust them.

Magnifico

On 9/20/2019 at 3:31 PM, Forge said:

LIS earlier, it's really all about what the intention is regarding the trust. If we are talking legit contenders? Yeah, I don't trust the Bills, 49ers, etc. I don't think either team is there yet. If it's about whether or not you trust them as a borderline playoff team or something like that (9 wins say, in contention to the end), I don't see why you wouldn't trust them to do that (well,there's probably a big question with the 49ers now with Staley out). Both the Bills and the 49ers have somewhat easy slates moving forward, and they aren't bad talent wise. I trust both of them will be in playoff contention until the end of the season, though they may not make it. 

Fair. I’ll be honest though with our schedule I’ll be vastly disappointed if we don’t make the playoffs.

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

3-0. Top 2 defense in the league + a QB that proved some haters so wrong. 5 game winning drives and he’s only played 17 games. 

Let's actually beat someone good before we start pounding our chests bro... We have to correct our 3rd quarter play if we want to continue success. Can't keep coming out of halftime flat and letting teams back in the game.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Let's actually beat someone good before we start pounding our chests bro... We have to correct our 3rd quarter play if we want to continue success. Can't keep coming out of halftime flat and letting teams back in the game.

I’m not pounding my chest lol just speaking facts. but I agree next weeks going to be the best measuring stick

37 minutes ago, N4L said:

Bills pats should be a super low scoring game, which means it should be a one score game, which means anything is possible. 

I definitely agree with the beginning of this. Buffalo's defense under McDermott has not let Brady do much against them (3TD's and 4INT) in 4 games. But NE defense is playing on a whole other level at the moment. 

I could see a "snoozefest" of 14-10 or something like that in favor of NE. If Edelman or Gordon don't play or finish the game, the Pats offense won't be able to do much IMO.

Edited by Trentwannabe

On 9/22/2019 at 8:01 PM, marshawn lynch said:

tenor.gif

So yeah, i agree, let's see how the Bills do against a team that actually knows how to play.

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I could see a "snoozefest" of 14-10 or something like that in favor of NE. If Edelman or Gordon don't play or finish the game, the Pats offense won't be able to do much IMO.

Eh, i'll take the over on those points.  I know it's JYO, but the Pats are rarely held to a score that low.  Bills will have to score a bit more to keep that kind of pace.  

I'll say Pats 27, Bills 18

3 minutes ago, theJ said:

Eh, i'll take the over on those points.  I know it's JYO, but the Pats are rarely held to a score that low.  Bills will have to score a bit more to keep that kind of pace.  

You may be right, but they only scored 24 at home last year vs. the Bills when Buffalo had next to no resemblance of an offense. Being in Buffalo this time around may make a difference.

Last report I saw said thunderstorms on Sunday in OP (that of course could change) which I think will effect the game itself too.

Tom Brady still scares me, but no Gronk and potentially(?) no Edelman, the two Buffalo killers helps the Bills here too. 

6 minutes ago, theJ said:

The way the back 7-8 of NE is playing I just don't know how you move the football against them if your name is not Kansas City and Patrick Mahomes. I think there is a very real argument to be made that NE has the best LBs and DBs in the league. We will find out just how many strides Josh Allen has taken.

On the other hand, Brady is playing very well but the OL has issues and Michel hasn't played well. I think it's safe to say that the NE rushing attack will struggle again. The Bills defensive backend is too good to get cooked by a team that's one dimensional.

I would definitely play the under. I don't see BUF moving the ball at all and NE will struggle at times as well.

• Like 1