3-0 but don't trust them.

Magnifico

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're not convinced by the 49ers beating 3 teams with a combined record of 1-8? xD

Seriously though, the 49ers are falling apart anyway. Staley out 6-8 weeks. Now Witherspoon, possibly the teams best defensive player this year, is out for a month. 

I wouldn't say we are 'falling apart'

Skule (staley's backup) played fine. He never looked overmatched. 

Losing spoon was a big loss, I told everyone he might be a top 5 corner in the NFL this year earlier in this thread, so obviously I am high on him, but lets give it a few weeks before we say an undefeated team on their bye week is 'falling apart'

We have time to get these two guys (mosley and Skule) in particular a lot of extra reps.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

I wouldn't say we are 'falling apart'

Skule (staley's backup) played fine. He never looked overmatched. 

Losing spoon was a big loss, I told everyone he might be a top 5 corner in the NFL this year earlier in this thread, so obviously I am high on him, but lets give it a few weeks before we say an undefeated team on their bye week is 'falling apart'

We have time to get these two guys (mosley and Skule) in particular a lot of extra reps.  

Dude, I'm not even counting the loss of condo!

• Like 1

I trust them all... theyve won all their games.

Its like saying which faithful girlfriend dont ya trust. Until they cheat i trust them all. Until they lose i trust them all.

The power 7 with a semi-power 8.

NE, KC, LAR and DAL stand out as the early powerhouses. GB, Buf and 49ers are mini powerhouses. Detroit on the outskirts with a blackeye from a tie.

Edited by Bearerofnews

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Baltimore is now 2-1 after playing the Chiefs, so they're out.

Out of those teams, Patriots have the easiest schedule I think (Pittsburgh, Miami and NYJ) so I wouldn't trust them if it wasn't for Brady/Belichick.

I'm 100% sold on the Chiefs and Rams.

49ers and Bills are still frauds to me.

How could you be sold on the rams if Goff is a prime candidate to play in the special Olympics! According to Ff? Just seems so contradicting! 

I still don't trust the Packers I said it last week. So it's not a petty loser fan perspective.  

-Lions , Bears, Vikings are breathing down their necks. 

- Don't think they have the linebackers to cover.

- With Rodgers they're a dangerous offense can breathe life at any moment. Is getting it together. Without, we've seen that narrative.  

Hard to say. I’ve watched 3 different NFC squads be good but not amazing in the regular season, make it to the playoffs/win ugly, and then beat my team by a single possession in the SB. It could be anyone. The fiery team in the first quarter of the season isn’t often the one that hoists the Lombardi.

I am still not convinced by Packers, their defense looks pretty good but it's their offense which looks meh...Rodgers still doesn't look like the pre-2015 version even after finally being injury free(will that version ever return again?). Their WRs also look pretty mediocre on the whole...their offense just hasn't clicked at all so far...they have been mainly riding on defense, turnovers but I am just not sure how long that's sustainable. Should have lost vs Vikings if Cousins didn't have an absolute brainfart of a game.

• Like 2

Bills and Lions I do not expect to make the playoffs. Bills I don't really buy at all, I think this is a ~7 win team that has opened with cupcakes. Lions are in brutal division, I don't think they can survive it and reach the 9 or 10 wins they'd need.

49ers I'm definitely not sold on, but I think their D is the real deal and Jimmy G will prove to be a franchise QB. These two together will get them to 10 wins and into playoffs. 

Packers and Cowboys I buy as playoff teams. As SB contenders? I need a few more weeks, but looking likely for both.

Pats, Rams and Chiefs were great last year, and are great this year. Obviously buy them as SB contenders.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

17 hours ago, upriser7 said:

Should have lost vs Vikings if Cousins didn't have an absolute brainfart of a game.

Couldn't the same thing be said about Rodgers? Should have beat the Vikings by 20 if it wasn't for Rodgers brainfart in the 2nd half and an Allison fumble in the 2nd quarter. 

7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

They have beat two of those teams. 

Completely true and right now they are better than Vikings, and the Bears. It's not who I trust right now of my interpretation of the question. It's who I can see slipping up to miss the playoffs.  Niners are a intriguing option but...

- packers rookie head coach, 1st year offense.

Biggest cross fingers question..  does Rodgers keep playing smart football the whole year. Or slip up and try to play hero Ball at 34 which seems to wear him down later in the season. 

-Rodgers was most talented amazing qb in the league until Patrick Mahomes came along.

-He still has those moments in him, but save them for the playoffs when the games matter. Work the offense during the regular season. 

- if that happens I'll eat crow if it doesn't I'll look right. I don't wanna be right.

• Like 1