3-0 but don't trust them.

Magnifico

I am much more nervous about the Rams than others. Our O is averaging a TD less/game, but the D is giving up a TD less/game so what would you rather have? This week is the game where Jared needs for it to click or I will officially be scared. We have given the rust excuse, but now we are approaching 1/4 of a way thru and you get a TB Bucs team at home. A SNF game on the road is always tough, but you need to figure it out this week because it won't get easier @ Seattle vs Niners and @ Atlanta.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, btfd16 said:

I am much more nervous about the Rams than others. Our O is averaging a TD less/game, but the D is giving up a TD less/game so what would you rather have? This week is the game where Jared needs for it to click or I will officially be scared. We have given the rust excuse, but now we are approaching 1/4 of a way thru and you get a TB Bucs team at home. A SNF game on the road is always tough, but you need to figure it out this week because it won't get easier @ Seattle vs Niners and @ Atlanta.

Your quarterback is 24 years old. It's three games into the season. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, btfd16 said:

It's not Goff, it's Mcvay's play calling. We are not running the ball...which doesn't allow us to set up the play action. 

Even if Gurley is done, we have other backs. We have to pound the rock.

I'm more worried Mcvay's system has been cracked honestly.

Edited by Riftty

6 minutes ago, Riftty said:

It's not Goff, it's Mcvay's play calling. We are not running the ball...which doesn't allow us to set up the play action. 

We are the 7th best rushing team, 123 ypg and 4.3 ypc. Although from an eye test, it does seem that way. We look more nervous to run the ball. Some of that falls on OL.

Edited by btfd16
Number correction.

24 minutes ago, Riftty said:

It's not Goff, it's Mcvay's play calling. We are not running the ball...which doesn't allow us to set up the play action

That's a myth. Run doesn't set up playaction. I'd look up the supporting evidence, but I'm much too sick and cold to do more than three sentences. 

39 minutes ago, Riftty said:

People used to say the same thing about Payton's offense during a bad stretch and it was never true.  Just a bad few games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btfd16 said:

Yes? Does that mean I am supposed to expect him to regress? I feel like asking to be the equivalent to last year that's not asking that much.

Maybe he's just going through a tough 3 game slate. He's also had more pressure in his face. Goff also had a rough patch last season.

Edited by PapaShogun

The Niners are the lone unbeaten team in the NFC. Who says having a BYE early in the season isn’t a good thing? Haha. Seriously I would’ve never thought they would be the only unbeaten team left in the NFC. They have an interesting matchup next week against the Browns who could give them their first loss but the Niners are relaxing seeing the Rams, Packers, Lions, and Cowboys all suffer their first loss of the young season. TNF is going to be huge for both the Rams and Seahawks because whomever win will be the first NFC team to get to 4 wins and that’s something the Packers couldn’t do this past TNF.