Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

57 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Surprised Chiefs aren’t offering a 1st and 3rd here. They are Super Bowl contenders with the worst secondary in the NFL (yea worse than Miami, for now). 

I don’t expect Cowboys or Patriots to be in play. Bellichick doesn’t pay defensive players and Ramsey wants a long term deal. Cowboys already have to pay wayyyy too many people. 

49ers maybe as well? They are looking like a fringe playoff team and could use help on the back end. Sherman-Ramsey. The nicknames for that tandem would be fun...

Not saying we won’t trade for him.   But we run so much zone with Spags I’m not sure giving up a lot for Jalen would be worth it.   We also couldn’t afford him long term 

Edited by samsel23

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Hasn't been that good? What?

He's an elite corner in a scheme that isn't using him to his full strengths with an option year next year at a premium position.

granted, its hard to judge corners watching on tv. with that said,  ive watched both games this year andhes giving up a good # of passes, and although im not a fan of the site, i just checked pff and they credit up with 11 in two games.

dont get me wrong, i absolutely thing he can be the best in the league, hut he hasnt been top 3 or 5 in the last 10 games or so.

Edited by GSUeagles14

2 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

granted, its hard to judge corners watching on tv. with that said,  ive watched both games this year andhes giving up a good # of passes, and although im not a fan of the site, i just checked pff and they credit up with 11 in two games.

dont get me wrong, i absolutely thing he can be the best in the league, hut he hasnt been top 3 or 5 in the last 10 games or so.

Watch the games...

This past week he locked down Nuk. Jalen played lights out.

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

He just gave up 27 yards to arguably the best WR in the NFL.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Watch the games...

This past week he locked down Nuk. Jalen played lights out.

did you miss where i literately said i watched both games? im not a big fan of the eye test, however it seemed like hes given up a lot of cathces this year. I check to see if thats right and pff credited him with 11, read into that what you will.

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

did you miss where i literately said i watched both games? im not a big fan of the eye test, however it seemed like hes given up a lot of cathces this year. I check to see if thats right and pff credited him with 11, read into that what you will.

I will, because I've watched every game of his since he came into the league.

Just now, .Buzz said:

I will, because I've watched every game of his since he came into the league.

oknut what about the back half of last year and to start this year? Hes got all the talent in the world, but imo (and stats pretty much back this up) he hasnt played like the best corner he probably should be. 

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

oknut what about the back half of last year and to start this year? Hes got all the talent in the world, but imo (and stats pretty much back this up) he hasnt played like the best corner he probably should be. 

Yet he's still been an elite level corner in that time while not playing up to his potential...and playing under a DC that hasn't played into an elite man corners strengths.

Minkah literally just went for a top 10 pick...

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

He's said he wants to play for Oakland. I hope he doesn't play for Oakland. Just got done with Brown's diva ***. Don't need another

If it wasn’t for AB I’d be sayin take my money.... (or in this case, a first round pick) but my heart can’t handle another diva. Ramsey is not a likable person.