Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

Its obvious that the Jags had no intention of trading Ramsey unless blown out of the water with a rediculous package.  One no team in the NFL wants to match.

Now what occurs in the coming days/weeks before the trade deadline with Jalens "potential" actions in the building, remains to be seen.

That if it occurs might get the ball rollin!

Edited by Nabbs4u

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

The dude literally said the Raiders and Titans were two of his favorite possible destinations.

"All I wanna do is win"...sure Jalen. 😂

He also said that on a podcast run by two guys who grew up Raiders fans and became friends as members of the Titans, where one of the guys still plays. He was working his audience.

When he had his presser last week, he didn’t even remember what teams he said he was interested in, nor even where he said it. 

17 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’m pretty sure he was just messing with Mark Long. He hates Mark Long. He wanted Mark Long to say it so he could give a shout out to BWTB.

yeah lmao there was no way he was being serious in that interaction. lewan and compton posted a video of them losing their minds to that video clip like hours later, lol

having said that, jalen's gonna stay a jaguar or jalen's gonna go where he's gonna get paid, and that ain't us

Edited by -Hope-

20 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Some smoke out of Philly suggesting an offer was made for Ramsey including Ertz.

That would be a steal for the Jags. I seriously doubt it is real because Ertz and Wentz are best friends plus both are team leaders. It would be shocking!

37 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

yeah lmao there was no way he was being serious in that interaction. lewan and compton posted a video of them losing their minds to that video clip like hours later, lol

having said that, jalen's gonna stay a jaguar or jalen's gonna go where he's gonna get paid, and that ain't us

That video of all the people in the bar/restaurant with that Jalen presser on that big screen had me mad cause it was so good lol

1 hour ago, BZski said:
1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Some smoke out of Philly suggesting an offer was made for Ramsey including Ertz.

That would be a steal for the Jags. I seriously doubt it is real because Ertz and Wentz are best friends plus both are team leaders. It would be shocking!

The Eagles rumor started being floated around on Thursday. The initial rumor was that they were offering the Jags their choice of the TEs.

Sometimes Smoke is just that, Smoke! That might be Jacksonville's idea, but it's not the Eagles FO! 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sometimes Smoke is just that, Smoke! That might be Jacksonville's idea, but it's not the Eagles FO! 

No one in JAX media has said anything about the Eagles or an offer though.

Doubt any of it happens personally but interesting nonetheless.

Just now, .Buzz said:
2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No one in JAX media has said anything about the Eagles or an offer though.

Doubt any of it happens personally but interesting nonetheless.

Yes but I'm always amused by Anonymous sources reporting potential trades, inside sources, enough BS thrown on walls hoping something , anything sticks? Only to disappear like a thief in the night when proven it wasn't remotely accurate or the case.

That's all.