Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars

TitanLegend

19 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

TLDR: Anyone have the cliff notes to the Novel above? Thanks! 🍺

A whole lot of incidents without any context. Like claiming that Jalen making an offhand response to the fact he received over ten death threats and hundreds of hateful messages on social media after a game was actually him saying he wanted to be traded.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

Lmao, I saw Viking age ask to trade Stefon Diggs for Ramsey? We already barely can pass now, now we trade our best receiver to leave our second best in double coverage? How stupid is that? We already have one of the top defenses in the nfl, wtf would we sacrifice offense to strengthen an already top flight defense? 

Just noticed in this message that you are calling Diggs your best WR? I think that is ludacris as Theilen is far and away your best WR.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

A whole lot of incidents without any context. Like claiming that Jalen making an offhand response to the fact he received over ten death threats and hundreds of hateful messages on social media after a game was actually him saying he wanted to be traded.

Yeah poor Jalen. Such the victim O.o

1 minute ago, BZski said:

Yeah poor Jalen. Such the victim O.o

Keep buying into the lack of context. There's a reason not a single Jaguars fan on here is saying Jalen has been a problem, despite every one of us knowing he's going to be gone.

But I'm sure you reading that little glimpse of the timeline told you everything you needed to know and he's actually the bad guy in spite of what everyone who has watched him for years is saying. Every single Jaguars fan in here has reason to take the franchise's side over Jalen's, knowing Jalen is going to be gone. And yet they're not doing it the way Pittsburgh fans did with Bell and AB, or Raiders fans did with AB (and even a few did with Mack), or any other public break up across the league. Why do you think that is?

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Keep buying into the lack of context. There's a reason not a single Jaguars fan on here is saying Jalen has been a problem, despite every one of us knowing he's going to be gone.

But I'm sure you reading that little glimpse of the timeline told you everything you needed to know and he's actually the bad guy in spite of what everyone who has watched him for years is saying. Every single Jaguars fan in here has reason to take the franchise's side over Jalen's, knowing Jalen is going to be gone. And yet they're not doing it the way Pittsburgh fans did with Bell and AB, or Raiders fans did with AB (and even a few did with Mack), or any other public break up across the league. Why do you think that is?

I’m still salty about Mack and only Super Bowl victory’s will win me back. It was a mistake and the franchise are idiots. With that said Jags owner needs to look at what management is creating. Accountability is one thing but just bring a place you don’t want to come to work is another. For having success recently the players sure seem unhappy. Now Cleveland one could understand because they sucked for so long but there is hope there and it shows.