2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

21 hours ago, AKRNA said:

Has anyone watched Mekhi Becton? 

Usually I don't pay any attention to someone that size (6'7" 370lbs) but he seems to break the mold, kinda like Nelson as a 340 lb OG. 

5 hours ago, IronJ said:

I asked this same question and no one had any response. Everything I read is he has dominated at Louisville but I haven’t seen him play.

Yes I’ve watched him quite a bit. Smooth athlete for his size and can dominate with power in the run game. He reminds me of Trent Brown. He needs to drop some weight though. 

49 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes I’ve watched him quite a bit. Smooth athlete for his size and can dominate with power in the run game. He reminds me of Trent Brown. He needs to drop some weight though. 

He could drop 30 lbs and still be huge.

2 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Wouldn't our rb's be better with a better Oline ?? for that matter same could be said about our passing game !!

Well yeah, but that doesn't answer my question that being "aren't we thin at RB"?

We got Lindsay and Freeman but thats about it isn't it? Thats not much to go into TC with. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Wouldn't our rb's be better with a better Oline ?? for that matter same could be said about our passing game !!

Our OL isn't as bad as people seem to think it is. We need more talent, but we weren't the worst in the league. Also, Freeman can be upgraded immediately.

• Like 3

So realistically it looks like we’ll have our pick of one of the top 3 .  One of the following should be available at 15

OT

Wirfs/Thomas/Bechton

WR

Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs

Dline

Brown, Kinlaw

Corner

Fulton/Henderson/?

Whats everyone’s desired target?

6 hours ago, IronJ said:

So realistically it looks like we’ll have our pick of one of the top 3 .  One of the following should be available at 15

OT

Wirfs/Thomas/Bechton

WR

Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs

Dline

Brown, Kinlaw

Corner

Fulton/Henderson/?

Thomas

Lamb

Wirfs

Brown

Jeudy

Kinlaw

Bechton

Henderson

Ruggs

Trade back

Fulton 

Since we're looking for a RB, anyone heard of Darrynton Evans. Can't take credit for this guy, saw it on PFN. Guy is 5-11, 200lbs with "home-run" speed and can catch out of the backfield. Looks like he can be had in 5th/6th round (at least until I bring him up, then he turns into a 2nd rounder ??) 

6 hours ago, IronJ said:

OT

Wirfs/Thomas/Bechton

WR

Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs

Dline

Brown, Kinlaw

Corner

Fulton/Henderson/?

Young 

Okudah

Wirfs 

Jeudy

Lamb

Wills (added him to your list)

Thomas

Simmons

Brown

Kinlaw

Ruggs

This is my Tier 1 prior to the combine and FA. We would need 4 other players to go before our pick to be able to get one of them.