The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

<I hit the red stop button and take out V. I take the old film and put it onto the projector and hit play>

@The Orca

You hit the red button with a smug look on your face. As the film slowly clicks to a stop the entire room here's the distinct sound of a pin dropping

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

A large explosion fills the room. Walls fall bodies tumbled over other bodies.

A bright light comes on covering the house. All house guests are shocked into being frozen.

The Orca comes out and down the hall calling on his robotic orcas to follow him. They search through the pile of body parts 

The Orca says "Looks like I found the issue right here. This guy named Mwil is missing a head."

The robotic orcas drag Mwils body back to the ballroom and The Orca uses his head as a soccer ball on the way. @MWil23is dead

The Orca gets back to the ball room and laughs at the early morning event. He walks over to Mwils body and plops his head back on his torso. 

"Now I am a man of forgiveness and one that prides himself in second chances. In accordance I will extend my hand and help this poor soul." The Orca plunges a syringe into what's left of Mwils eye. After a few moments Mwil springs back to life looking confused.

The Orca exlaims "I give second chances so people may learn. I only hope others return the favor at times as well in the future."

The bright lights fade and everyone is back where they were except Mwil who is now in the ballroom. All the damage done in the movie theater looks repaired as well even the blown up projector.

@MWil23 is alive

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

<pick up one of the chairs and find counsleor who has mysteriously gone quiet, I reach back and hit him over the head with all the force humanly possible>

You bash Counselor in the head

@Counselor is frozen in place for an hour

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca <walk back to theater, look behind concessions counter for keys to other rooms>

@Whicker want to watch a movie?

Whicker

You found zilch 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

assuming all goes well....

<return to the projector room>

You return

9 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@The Orca

<Anyone know why this particular group of chairs came out of the theater? I’m gonna try and open them up. If nothings in there I use them as folding chairs (WWE Styke) on touch.

Touch looks up just in time to get a chair to the FACE.

@theuntouchable is frozen for an hour

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You hit the red button with a smug look on your face. As the film slowly clicks to a stop the entire room here's the distinct sound of a pin dropping

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

A large explosion fills the room. Walls fall bodies tumbled over other bodies.

A bright light comes on covering the house. All house guests are shocked into being frozen.

The Orca comes out and down the hall calling on his robotic orcas to follow him. They search through the pile of body parts 

The Orca says "Looks like I found the issue right here. This guy named Mwil is missing a head."

The robotic orcas drag Mwils body back to the ballroom and The Orca uses his head as a soccer ball on the way. @MWil23is dead

The Orca gets back to the ball room and laughs at the early morning event. He walks over to Mwils body and plops his head back on his torso. 

"Now I am a man of forgiveness and one that prides himself in second chances. In accordance I will extend my hand and help this poor soul." The Orca plunges a syringe into what's left of Mwils eye. After a few moments Mwil springs back to life looking confused.

The Orca exlaims "I give second chances so people may learn. I only hope others return the favor at times as well in the future."

The bright lights fade and everyone is back where they were except Mwil who is now in the ballroom. All the damage done in the movie theater looks repaired as well even the blown up projector.

@MWil23 is alive

There is no more movie playing though 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Your drunk *** stumbles down the hall and you finally get there after a few hours. The door appears to be like the others

So you're saying its a big metal door that is impossible to open? 

@SwAg has that barcode on his arm, I think igz supposed to lead us to the attic. Wanna give that a shot?

<throw my lotion away>

I can't go Downtown Buster Brown with people getting 'sploded, maaaaaaaaan. Bruh just trying to bust a lil sumpin, these people got me all ****ed up, maaaaaaaaan...

I wonder if there's anything in the Bowling Alley I could run the chub to...

<Walk out of the projector room and to the Bowling Alley>

Just now, ET80 said:

<throw my lotion away>

I can't go Downtown Buster Brown with people getting 'sploded, maaaaaaaaan. Bruh just trying to bust a lil sumpin, these people got me all ****ed up, maaaaaaaaan...

I wonder if there's anything in the Bowling Alley I could run the chub to...

<Walk out of the projector room and to the Bowling Alley>

@The Orca