Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Browns
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? If you're not wearing Orange and Brown, you don't matter

13 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Good job on closing down the Ravens GDT Dawg_LB. Seems like there was some water damage in that thread anyways so it was probably best to condemn it.

A lot of those fans are softer than the Ravens D. Imagine if they had to deal with 20 years of that crap.

Gracias for having my back Big @Thomas5737.......

Cats were acting all Butt Hurt, not being able to stand up to the Music, when we started singing along with the song.

I will stay out of the Ravens Forum from now on.....or at least until I have sensitivity training.

But I will say....Its the FIRST Thread I shut down LOL.

tenor.gif

ubXa6Jt.gif?noredirect

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Good job on closing down the Ravens GDT Dawg_LB. Seems like there was some water damage in that thread anyways so it was probably best to condemn it.

A lot of those fans are softer than the Ravens D. Imagine if they had to deal with 20 years of that crap.

I gotta remember they don't have the YEARS of Hardship we do. So skin may be thin over yonder.....LOL

Their Fortitude was lacking......I use Fortitude vs another word I feel has been earned LOL......

48 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah buddy, good work @DaWg_LB..

48 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Truest thing I’ve ever read on this site.

• Like 1

Finally was able to watch the game. Good to see Kitchens getting back to making the calls. Finally we’ve adjusted to give Mayfield a chance. I expected by the box score that it was a bonafide butt whoopen, but that’s not quite what it was. We’re not quite there yet. There’s more work to be done. I love wilks and the defense. Far superior to what I thought we’d be. If (more like when) the offense gets their act straight we’ll be formidable. Please continue to progress. 

And to you yahoos in the Baltimore forum and elsewhere, you guys trying to lull them to sleep?  Lamar has been mediocre at best when he faces a real defense. Against the Chiefs he was ok, yards were suped up on some lucky throws. Against us the majority of yardage and scores were when we were in who cares mode. Other than that he wasn’t very good. Really good runner for sure. But as a qb he’s just ok. Remember when we were scouting qbs I was spearheading that Lamar was more that just a glorified rb. I was telling people that he was a legitimate qb. Just not a franchise type thrower. Time will prove this accurate. So much for the time of the moment.