Week 4 GDT: Philadelphia Stonehands vs Green Bay Who Gives a Flip

Daimonas

2 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:
15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You do realize the Running game doesn't matter, right? Just go find Matts thread for proof.

I don't look to Matts for validation.

Well I don't look to Matt's for anything these days so that makes two of us!🍺

Hope you got the sarcasm in my post? I know you're older then me. 😎

Great win for us... If I'm Howie, I'll get on the phone tonight and start looking for upgrades in the secondary. With Wentz, we are always going to have a chance. But we won't get far with this defense. Call the Dolphins for Howard, call the Jags for Ramsey, call Arizona for Peterson, call Denver for Harris. 

The INT slowed down was pretty egregious DPI, key word: slowed down. Looked clean live and I’m obviously glad it wasn’t looked at, probably wouldn’t have even been overturned based on precedent they set earlier this game, but still our DBs really are trash. Obviously only gets worse further we go down the depth chart. So much holding/DPI worthy plays tonight (most of which got called, some they got away with). 

I think the injuries force Howie to make a move for someone, even if it’s not the splash Ramsey signing we’d all like to see.

I meant to come in here last night before the game and make my semi annual DOGS post, but work got in the way 

Is there anything more fun than the eagles being DOGS on primetime?? I've been cashing those tickets consistently 

HUNGRY DOGS HUNT 

• Like 1