Week 4: Bounce back?.. Raiders @ Colts

big_palooka

Well I guess we picked a great game to go to. The drive home was so much better with the W.

My takes from the end zone.

I really think Jacobs still isn't 100% or Gruden is saving his legs. He was tearing up the Colts, but there were way too many series that featured either Wash or Richard. Jacobs is our guy and should only be spelled as needed, no series off for him.

God we have no WRs! Carr looked good and the oline kept him so clean. Still I don't know how many times he just had absolutely no where to go with the ball.  He had to throw it away a couple of times and there was a couple of drops.  I know he threw at least one bad ball to Waller. I don't know if we can trade for someone, but I'd be looking into all options.

The defense really played well. They're obviously not good, but great effort from those guys. Probably would have been different with TY out there and Ebron had some bad drops. With that said, the Colts really couldn't do anything and were only able to move the ball because of penalties.

Lucas Oil Stadium is absolutely beautiful.  Love the way it's setup and makes me think that the new digs in Vegas will be amazing too. It was also very satisfying to see our guys shut up their crowd over and over. Half of their fans left after Harris's pick 6 😀

• Like 3

On 9/30/2019 at 8:06 AM, true2form said:

Well I guess we picked a great game to go to. The drive home was so much better with the W.

My takes from the end zone.

I really think Jacobs still isn't 100% or Gruden is saving his legs. He was tearing up the Colts, but there were way too many series that featured either Wash or Richard. Jacobs is our guy and should only be spelled as needed, no series off for him.

God we have no WRs! Carr looked good and the oline kept him so clean. Still I don't know how many times he just had absolutely no where to go with the ball.  He had to throw it away a couple of times and there was a couple of drops.  I know he threw at least one bad ball to Waller. I don't know if we can trade for someone, but I'd be looking into all options.

The defense really played well. They're obviously not good, but great effort from those guys. Probably would have been different with TY out there and Ebron had some bad drops. With that said, the Colts really couldn't do anything and were only able to move the ball because of penalties.

Lucas Oil Stadium is absolutely beautiful.  Love the way it's setup and makes me think that the new digs in Vegas will be amazing too. It was also very satisfying to see our guys shut up their crowd over and over. Half of their fans left after Harris's pick 6 😀

Yeah we have no WR's relatively speaking. It's a shame because this offense is 1 good WR from playing up to its full potential.