brownie man

Is Nick Chubb next Lebron James?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • Yes

12 hours ago, candyman93 said:

That’s our backup man.

I know Chubb is great, and this isn’t to take anything away from him, but Hunt is a legit stud.

Like, won the rushing title as a rookie type of stud.

When someone says Chubb is the second best RB on the team, that’s not even a slight.  We just happen to have two absolute monsters.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I know Chubb is great, and this isn’t to take anything away from him, but Hunt is a legit stud.

Like, won the rushing title as a rookie type of stud.

When someone says Chubb is the second best RB on the team, that’s not even a slight.  We just happen to have two absolute monsters.

I would have to disagree with that statement though, because I don't think Chubb is the 2nd best on this team.

Hunt rushed for 1327 yards his rookie year starting 16 games on 272 attempts for 4.88 yards per carry on an incredibly good offense his rookie year.

Chubb rushed for 996 yards his rookie year starting 10 games on 192 attempts for 5.19 yards per carry on a well designed offense facing 8 men in the box all year.

I'm not saying that Hunt isn't a very good RB, but I think people assume because he did so well with KC he would have done that well anywhere. 

Chubb did that well with our offense.  I think Chubb is the best RB on our team, even with Hunt in the mix...

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 11:14 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The next LeBron?  No.

Not that Chubb isn’t a great guy or whatever, I’m sure he is, but he doesn’t seem to have the personality or charisma to be a LeBron type player.

Baker is that guy, even if he’s not as good comparatively.

Neither of them are the next Lebron (I know you only brought it up because it was induced).. 

Lebron is the greatest athlete of all time and brought Cleveland its first championship in YEARS.. Don't compare anyone to Lebron lol.

Anyway.. I LOVE Chubb. He's incredible.

Debating who is the better player is always fruitless because fans of each team will always favor their player. Oh, this is between two players on the same team? Carry on.

I'll take Chubb. Hunt is a solid backup though. :D

Edited by Thomas5737

Chubb might be the better pure runner. Hunt is the better versatile back.

Browns might be able to do some crazy 20/21 and maybe 22 personnel packages. 

Being able to split Hunt out wide is going to cause a lot of mismatches...hopefully. Especially when Chubb is still in the backfield.

It be great to start out in 20 package. You line up in a split I formation. You motion Hunt out wide and then you send him into speed motion and potentially run jet sweeps with him. While the safeties and LBs look at Hunt, you hit them with a power or counter with chubb

• Like 1

I want Baker to blossom, but he needs time to read defenses and process information. It’s why we need him under center. The mental side of quarterbacking is why they get paid the big bucks.

It would give Chubb a huge advantage as well. He can get his momentum going and catch the defense in their decision making phase.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'm pretty sure whoever decided to mic up Nick Chubb has been fired. Thank you. Appreciate it. Thank you.

Seems like a great guy but not the best candidate to be mic'd up. Probably not even top 10 of our starting offense.

They choose a different guy every week for every team in the league. You also have to get guys to agree to do it. I know a lot of players don't want the mic on them on game day. The guys you want to hear probably fall into that category more than not. Odell for example loves attention but is also weirdly private. 

Also, lol at this thread title 

If you mean a guy who is going to continually going to get his butt whooped by a bay area team, then yes Chubb is the new LeBron *winky face*