Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Autopsies added:

@Dome was:

You are Agrias Oaks. You are Ivalice-aligned: Eliminate all threats to Ivalice.

Agrias.gif

In addition to the class you will choose you have the following abilities:

• You are in a Mason chat with Princess Ovelia Atkascha.
  • 2-shot Bodyguard: Can select one player during the night. Redirect all actions and items used on that player to yourself.

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Mediator!

Orator1F.gif

The following skills have been added to your abilities (you can only use ONE ability per night):

• Nightly Redirector: Redirect a target's target actions (both their role ability and an item they're using) to another target player. If the target's ability or item has multiple targets, this only affects only the first target. Once you redirect a player, you cannot redirect that player again this game.

Your job starts with the following items. You can use ONE item per night, in addition to an ability:

• None!

@Counselor was:

You are an Ivalice Soldier. You are Ivalice-aligned: Eliminate all threats to Ivalice.

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Time Mage!

TimeMage1M.gif

The following skills have been added to your abilities (you can only use ONE ability per night):

• 1-shot Haste: Target player can use two abilities the next night.
  • 1-shot Slow: Target player is roleblocked the NEXT night.
  • 1-shot Stop: Target player is votelocked into the first player they vote during the next day.
  • 1-shot Teleport: Target two players. Anyone visiting either of the target players will instead be redirected to the other.

Your job starts with the following items. You can use ONE item per night, in addition to an ability:

• None!

@theuntouchable was:

You are an Ivalice Soldier. You are Ivalice-aligned: Eliminate all threats to Ivalice.

You have graduated from Ivalice War Academy as a fully trained Onion Knight!

OnionKnight1M.gif

• Odd-night Onion Investigation: Select two target players. If the first target is Ivalice-algined, the second target is protected during the night. If the first target is not, the second target is killed instead.
  • Even-night Onion Gift: Select one other target player. That player receivers either a Sword, Shield, Bow, Spear, Hi Potion, High Ether, Elixer, or Onion (your choice). You can only give one of each of these items.

• none!

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Told you TK3 scum boy 

I literally have no idea why you are so angry at me

I basically said zero words to you all game, never voted for you, but in my analysis of the VC called you suspicious 

Your reaction baffles me

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Following the victory over Velias, the soldiers expected nothing less than a direct response. And boy, did the Lucavi respond in force.

"LUCAVI!" screamed a solider, running from a horrible beast in the night. From the other direction, another warrior was running as well, her gold hair flowing through the air.

"No, the Lucavi is coming from this direction!" screamed @Dome, aka Agrias Oaks, the Mediator, an Ivalice knight.

"Two Lucavi??" another soldier cried in disbelief. A few soldiers had created a circle, waiting for the beasts to strike.

"I'll lure one away to give you guys a fighting chance", said Dome. She heroically ran the other direction, luring one of the beasts.

"Where's the other?" the soldiers said fearfully, looking around, but no other Lucavi materialized. The soldiers eventually decided to see what became of Agrias, fearing the worst after she didn't return. They found her corpse, sadly, her bones shattered and neck snapped.

However, a far more disgusting scene was found from the other direction. @Counselor was found completely mutilated. Completely ripped apart. An eyeball even managed to roll several yards away, his corpse eventually being found stuffed down an outhouse in the slums. An autopsy revealed him to be a Time Mage, Ivalice aligned.

But those two weren't the only murders that occured throughout the night. It seems that someone decided to cut @theuntouchable from limb to limb. He was an Onion Knight, Ivalice aligned.

Finally, there was a very strange occurrence last night that was discovered as the soldiers were waking up.

"AAAH, WHAT IS THAT?!!!!" cried one of the soldiers, waking up to see a Demon-like creature staring back at them.

latest?cb=20150714142942

"Who, me?" the being scowled. "I guess I should probably have a name tag."

The being saw a pool of blood left from when they were carrying in Counselor's corpse, and used it to write his name on a piece of paper and attach it to himself.

"If...If....IFIRIT?"

"Yeah, I'm here to help with the situation you have going on here. One of you humans saw need to seek help from my plane."

Ifirit counts as a new player entering the game. His vote counts as 1 like any other player. He can be voted for, lynched, and targeted by any action during the night.

Day 3 is now open. It will end at 9PM ET on 10/4. Just a heads up, I will be busy tomorrow night so while I will process the lynch at that time, I will not get to processing the night until much later, perhaps even the next morning. So sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

@Forge => put all this into english please and thank you