NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Word is none of the Toronto Raptors players or personnel tested positive but there is one case pending. Overall good news but I don’t feel too optimistic about that pending case. Hopefully it’s all good though. The Raptors played the Jazz on Monday. 

Edited by kyle21121

4 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Word is none of the Toronto Raptors players or personnel tested positive but there is one case pending. Overall good news but I don’t feel too optimistic about that pending case. Hopefully it’s all good though. The Raptors played the Jazz on Monday. 

I actually think this would be amazing since Toronto's played Utah and some other  NBA teams with all that physical contact and sweating , not to have the virus in more players tells me it is nowhere near as contagious as the media makes it seem. Still waiting on more results but only two players actually having it at the moment is pretty miraculous

Edited by resilient part 2

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

The NFLPA is a joke compared to the NBPA.

There’s more rank and file types in the NFL. 

Imagine if 9 / 15 guys on a NBA roster were making vet minimum or a low amount. Player power wouldn’t be a thing in the NBA.

Edited by candyman93

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

bruh definitely assume it isn't happening lol 

We are just so far behind the best case 3-4 month stoppage scenario. 

Begin the season late June play like 4-5 more regular season games, make round 1 a best of 5 condense the rest of the playoffs and late August draft and FA and right in the NFL season is what I was hoping for.