NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

5 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Fear not, rockets are coming to town Monday, so you can give up 70 and still have a lead! 

I think russ, harden, house, tucker, and capela (?, can't remember the 5th player) have the best net rating of any 5 man lineup so far this year (obvi w/ some amount of minutes played). iirc they were +27 net rating w/ 87 minutes played

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think russ, harden, house, tucker, and capela (?, can't remember the 5th player) have the best net rating of any 5 man lineup so far this year (obvi w/ some amount of minutes played). iirc they were +27 net rating w/ 87 minutes played

I doubt that. Doubt it highly. 

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I doubt that. Doubt it highly. 

I just looked it up, its basically true (I think the ESPN broadcast was more up to date than bball ref is at the moment). 

But if you substitute EG for House it goes down to -116. So not good lol.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pelicans stink huh? Time to let Gentry go.

We're supposed to be bad. The roster was overhauled with young players, Zion is out, and half our team has already been in and out with injuries. 

16 minutes ago, amac said:

We're supposed to be bad. The roster was overhauled with young players, Zion is out, and half our team has already been in and out with injuries. 

Not this bad. The roster has talent. Only guy missing right now is Zion and you got absolutely whooped... 

55 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dame was amazing today, too bad no one else showed up for the Blazers. They need to make a move ASAP or else they are going to continue being a mediocre squad. 

Yep. They've got the goods to make a big trade...I just don't know who is available that'd make a big enough difference besides possibly Love. Maybe a couple smaller trades for multiple defenders?

Memphis will take Bazemore and Nassir Little for Andre Iguodala and Jae Crowder.

Still leaves them plenty of ammo to go for Love or Gallinari/Noel.