NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yessir, looking forward to adding the future this upcoming draft. 

Curry - Russell - Thompson - Green - Wiseman 

Gonna be filthy next year. Plus all of your role players should develop throughout this season getting major burn.

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Caught the end of the game, Ingram really is something else. Dude is electric. Pelicans announcers drooling over Kenrich Williams, who is he? lol

A hustle + defense guy we found at the end of last year. Not expecting a whole lot from him but If he can hit the 3 with any regularity could be a decent rotation player

Edited by amac

21 minutes ago, amac said:

Amazing that Charlotte has won four games with this roster. 

Coming into today they were 4-4...with a -61 point differential.

They're horrible, but pulled out some close games. That trend won't continue.

8 hours ago, amac said:

A hustle + defense guy we found at the end of last year. Not expecting a whole lot from him but If he can hit the 3 with any regularity could be a decent rotation player

Am I wrong in thinking he should stay the starter until Zion comes back. It keeps Ingram at the 3 and provides (like you mentioned) defense, rebounding, hustle that the team needs.

I feel until the return of Zion, Jrue/Reddick/Ingram/Williams/Favors should be the starters with Ball/Hart/Hayes and either Jackson or NAW as the main stays off the bench. Guys like Melli, Okafor and Moore should get minimum spot minutes every now and then.

Edited by TitanSlim

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Am I wrong in thinking he should stay the starter until Zion comes back. It keeps Ingram at the 3 and provides (like you mentioned) defense, rebounding, hustle that the team needs.

I feel until the return of Zion, Jrue/Reddick/Ingram/Williams/Favors should be the starters with Ball/Hart/Hayes and either Jackson or NAW as the main stays off the bench. Guys like Melli, Okafor and Moore should get minimum spot minutes every now and then.

If we’re just trying to win and he keeps it up yeah, as Lonzo doesn’t run a half court offense as well as you’d like from a traditional PG. But I think seeing how Lonzo can develop/fit is more important at this point.