Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Steelers
    • I'm ignoring my family for this?

2 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Team? He needs a new league

Why? Dalton is an NFL quarterback. He's not great, certainly a bottom rung starter level and likely about to enter Ryan Fitzpatrick territory with the number of teams he could be on in a short period of time, but he's fine. There are quite a few quarterbacks out there who are probably worse. 

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

Why? Dalton is an NFL quarterback. He's not great, certainly a bottom rung starter level and likely about to enter Ryan Fitzpatrick territory with the number of teams he could be on in a short period of time, but he's fine. There are quite a few quarterbacks out there who are probably worse. 

Imo he is better than Fitz. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Imo he is better than Fitz. 

Oh, no doubt that he's better than Fitz. I was referring to the fact that I think once he leaves the Bengals (whenever that may be), he's going to be on like 6 teams in 5 years or something like that as people sign him to be the "possible improvement at quarterback on a playoff ready team who's QB may be the biggest question" the first couple of years, then the "experienced veteran mentor quarterback to the high draft pick" for a couple of years, and then just the high level back up who will undoubtedly manage to get some starts in, win some games, etc during the twilight of his career. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He can get you to the same spot every year. He will have his games but you can’t really trust him with a game on the line. He also hasn’t won a PO game that I remember.

Just now, Forge said:

Oh, no doubt that he's better than Fitz. I was referring to the fact that I think once he leaves the Bengals (whenever that may be), he's going to be on like 6 teams in 5 years or something like that as people sign him to be the "possible improvement at quarterback on a playoff ready team who needs an improvement at quarterback" the first couple of years, then the "experienced veteran mentor quarterback to the high draft pick" for a couple of years, and then just the high level back up who will undoubtedly manage to get some starts in, win some games, etc during the twilight of his career. 

I could see him being the next 'Jon Kitna' in coaching 

• Like 1

Just now, Manny/Patrick said:

He can get you to the same spot every year. He will have his games but you can’t really trust him with a game on the line. He also hasn’t won a PO game that I remember.

That doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the NFL. Do you see the caliber of quarterbacks who start in this league at some point every year? 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think John Ross is actually good. That's gonna be a paradise for a rookie QB, AJ, Boyd and Ross + Mixon and Bernard? 

We will see if AJ is still there. I could see that go either way since I don't know the people involved in that personally. Other than that, it could be pretty nice, the line obviously will have to be good moving forward, otherwise it won't matter.