41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Steelers
    • I'm ignoring my family for this?

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Oakland.

Calling it now.

Oakland, Washington (it's Snyder, let's be real, even with Scary Terry that won't be enough for him), plus there's a couple of dark horses that don't necessarily have huge WR needs, but just constantly seem to feel the need to be big free agency spenders to freshen things up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Oakland, Washington (it's Snyder, let's be real, even with Scary Terry that won't be enough for him), plus there's a couple of dark horses that don't necessarily have huge WR needs, but just constantly seem to feel the need to be big free agency spenders to freshen things up.

You’re spot on. Especially about the always random team nobody mentions.

Detroit would be a great fit for AJ.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

You’re spot on. Especially about the always random team nobody mentions.

Detroit would be a great fit for AJ.

Only reason I shy away from that is I'm not sure how much he fits Bevell's scheme (people keep forgetting he's the OC there now).

I actually think Indy could be a dark horse.  TY's in a contract year next year (and they may not be too keen on extending him above the $14.6/yr he's scheduled to make in 2020); they could look at someone who could bridge to the Parris Jackson/Deon Cain/Possible Rooke years and really see what they've got in Brissett.

Whoa that 1992 Chargers season was crazy.

Started 0-4, outscored 29 to 95 (-16.5 PPG)

Finished 11-1, outscored opponents 306 to 146 (+13.3 PPG)

Swept by the Chiefs in the season, then shut them out 17-0 in the wild card round.... Only to see their 9 game streak snapped by getting shut out themselves, 31-0, to the 11-5 Dolphins (who started their season 6-0, but hobbled into playoffs with a 5-5 finish).

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Whoa that 1992 Chargers season was crazy.

Started 0-4, outscored 29 to 95 (-16.5 PPG)

Finished 11-1, outscored opponents 306 to 146 (+13.3 PPG)

Swept by the Chiefs in the season, then shut them out 17-0 in the wild card round.... Only to see their 9 game streak snapped by getting shut out themselves, 31-0, to the 11-5 Dolphins (who started their season 6-0, but hobbled into playoffs with a 5-5 finish).

Imagine turning your season around like that and expecting it to continue against a flailing team just to get clobbered that badly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

They should trade him.

They should, however I'm opposed to anyone further making the Patriots any better, and I don't see a ton of teams out there I expect to be willing to cough up anything significant for him that would see him bringing both a bolster this season and being willing to at least franchise tag him in the spring.