TheVillain112

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Steelers
    • I'm ignoring my family for this?

8 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Were cursed. We draft Jonah Williams. He gets hurt. Cordy Glenn has a month long concussion. We resign Bobby Hart to a 7 million a year deal. This is why we suck. 

Hey, Man- Bobby Hart be stylin'!!

Image result for bobby hart

20 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So next week Mason Rudolph faces the Ravens defense. O/U 350 passing yards for Rudolph before halftime?

Under.  The Bengals D is historically bad.  I think Rudolph will finish the Ravens game with about 175 passing yards.  I was not impressed last night.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

Under.  The Bengals D is historically bad.  I think Rudolph will finish the Ravens game with about 175 passing yards.  I was not impressed last night.

Me neither. Nothing about last night looked QBOTF-esque. Give any pro QB a clean pocket and a check down option against a bad defense and they'll rack up the stats.

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Me neither. Nothing about last night looked QBOTF-esque. Give any pro QB a clean pocket and a check down option against a bad defense and they'll rack up the stats.

He threw 3 passes 10+ yards in the air.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/charts/list/pass/team/season/4/mason-rudolph/RUD321216/2019/4/pass

It was very similar to his Week 3 outing, only the Bengals had no way to stop it.  Clearly the 49ers actually have some LB's that can at least occasionally challenge a 5 yard hitch right in from of the QB.

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Tbf, the play calling wasn't really allowing Rudolph to show what he can and can't do in passing.