TheVillain112

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Steelers
    • I'm ignoring my family for this?

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think John Ross is actually good. That's gonna be a paradise for a rookie QB, AJ, Boyd and Ross + Mixon and Bernard? 

AJ's a free agent, and I can't see him being a Larry Legend sort.  If someone offers him a big pay day that Mike Brown (almost assuredly) won't, he's gone.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think John Ross is actually good. That's gonna be a paradise for a rookie QB, AJ, Boyd and Ross + Mixon and Bernard? 

They really need to focus on the offensive line. Those weapons won't mean a thing if they can't create holes for Mixon + Bernard and give the rookie QB time to get to AJ/Ross/Boyd.

Just now, The LBC said:

AJ's a free agent, and I can't see him being a Larry Legend sort.  If someone offers him a big pay day that Mike Brown (almost assuredly) won't, he's gone.

I'll be curious to see if anyone does that given the recent injury woes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

Well, Dalton would have won MVP and had the first seed throughout the playoffs in 2015 if not for a late season injury. That would have changed how some perceive him.

But that season had more to do with the team around him than with him.

Nah, still behind Cam and Carson, but some success in those 2015 playoffs could have certainly changed people's perception. Even if they don't win it all, a good playoff performance or two, and at least 1 W, would have given him a much longer leash.