ProFootball Focus Top/Bottom at every position, as of Week 4 2019

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Biggest complaint I think I have is that from the smaller sample size I've watched of him thus far, he hasn't been elusive and hasn't been breaking tackles, etc. He's not picking up yards on his own. So much talk about how shifty he was and all that good stuff this off season, and I just have yet to really see it in action during the regular season. 

He's been pretty damn good in the receiving game, and has fairly good vision. There hasn't been too many holes a lot of the time. When he's the one running unfortunately.

Not bad. Heart Broken by Tillery being ranked low, but its early.

Surprised Rivers isnt 1. Anyone who has watched him this year, he has been lights out. Tight window throw after tight window throw, attacking teams best cb's, messy pockets.  But 4 isnt bad. 

Glad to see Feeny isnt in bottom anymore. 

11 hours ago, Dome said:

Oof. 

He was a solid player two years in a row across from Cam Jordan. Thought he could have similar success with Clark.

I actually feel like he's been solid. Not spectacular, but good. But what do I know? I'm also dumb enough to think Mahomes has been a top 6 QB too.

• Like 2

I honestly don't know what Godwin can do to get a better grade. He catches everything. He gets separation. He gets yards after the catch. And he's one of the best blocking WRs in the NFL right now. I don't think he has a drop and he hasn't fumbled.

He's also caught 26 of only like 35 targets. And they're not all screens and five yard completions. Most of them are down the field.

• Like 1