1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

2 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

No way I would ever call this a "top" receiver group ever in any era.

And oddly enough, the only group with rings. I know those that want their xbox to be more fun will ignore it, but a stud WR group is one of the last necessities for success.

Edited by cannondale

List of every NFL teams 3rd WR by offensive snaps. I don't even know who most of these scrubs are. @beekay414 how many of these guys are you taking over Allison this season? 12, maybe?

Arizona: T. Sherfield

Atlanta: Calvin Ridley

Baltimore: S. Roberts

Buffalo: Zay Jones

Carolina: Jarius Wright

Chicago: A. Miller

Cincinatt: John Ross

Cleveland: D. Ratley

Dallas: D. Smith

Denver: D. Hamilton

Detroit: M. Hall

Houston: K. Coutee

Indianapolis: D. Cain

Jacksonville: DeDe Westbrook

Kansas City: Mecole Hardman

Chargers: G. Davis

Rams: Brandin Cooks

Dolphins: J. Grant

Vikings: O. Johnson

New England: Phillip Dorsett

New Orleans: A. Carr

Giants: D. Slayton

Raiders: Hunter Renfrow

Eagles: M. Hollins

Pittsburgh: D. Johnson

Seattle: J. Brown

Tampa Bay: B. Wilson

Titans: A. Humprhries

Washington: K. Harmon

Edited by AlexGreen#20

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

And oddly enough, the only group with rings

I know what your saying.  Also they have a very good TE, 2 actually the last 2 years.  And they run out 3 rb's out there every week.  Also IIRC Jackson was not on the team when they won the SB.

Edited by waterfish_21
spells

It's true enough that having an elite guy like Adams puts the GB group on par with most teams.  There are not many WR groups out their that need to be feared.  The DAL group GB faced today (Cooper/Gallup/Cobb) is better than most, and I wanted no part of Cobb after last season.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Not a Super Bowl team this year, but next year is going to be a reckoning. 

Ok, if you say so.  Let's think being 4-1 with 2 big road wins isn't worth looking toward better things this year including a Super Bowl match up.  Always next year?  It usually boils down to which good team is the healthiest at playoff time.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He's a guy that does that whenever he can get a press pass. Most professional organizations are smart enough not to grant him one. 

Okay so it was 100% a stupid prank. I was almost positive but I can't hear all exactly what he said.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Sure. And still not a lot of Super Bowl winners in that group. A legit #1 and decent supporting cast is all you need. A legit TE is a bonus

Let's look at the WR/TE groups of Super Bowl winners, shall we?

2018 Pats - Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, Josh Gordon, Phillip Dorsett, Chris Hogan
2017 Eagles - Zach Ertz, Alshon Jeffery, Nelson Agholor, Torrey Smith, Trey Burton
2016 Pats - Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Danny Amendola, Martellus Bennett
2015 Broncos - Emmanuel Sanders, Demaryius Thomas, Owen Daniels, Vernon Davis, Bennie Fowler, Virgil Green, Jordan Norwood, Cody Latimer
2014 Patriots - Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, Brandon LaFell, Danny Amendola, Aaron Dobson
2013 Seahawks - Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Zach Miller, Sidney Rice, Jermaine Kearse, Ricardo Lockette, Luke Willson
2012 Ravens - Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Ed Dickson, Dennis Pitta, Jacoby Jones
2011 Giants - Mario Manningham, Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, Jake Ballard, Devin Thomas, Travis Beckum
2010 Packers - Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Andrew Quarless, Donald Lee, Brett Swain, Jermichael Finley (got hurt obvsly), Tom Crabtree

Yep. Just need a legit #1 and "a decent supporting cast" at WR.