1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

We don't have a bottom 5 WR group with Adams. We're somewhere around average. 

If Rodgers could stop underthrowing his deep target, we're talking about an entirely different game. MVS has 100 yards and 2 TDs if the deep shot that turned into a PI isn't left short and Rodgers isn't immediately pressured when he was open on the deep crosser. 

Our #1 priority should be figuring out what the hell we're going to do with the 11th guy on the defense (ILB2/Safety3)

I'd have to re-watch it, but I believe Geronimo was under-thrown on the non-pi call late in the game.  Rodgers seems to have improved on getting the short game going, if he can get back to the accurate deep balls our offense should roll. 

• Like 1

Huge win for the Pack.  Honestly I thought we would drop this one.  Pack played fundamentally sound no turnovers to 4 for Dallas.  That was the game.  Brilliant win should give the team confidence.  Waiting to hear about Savage did he ever go back in?  Hopefully we'll have him back next week.

20 minutes ago, SSG said:

It was bad but it was bad for both sides IMO.  That no call on the King INT was probably the single biggest moment of the game and it might have been the most egregious PI in the NFL this weekend.  I thought the refs let our DBs get away with murder most of the night.  

If you were a color commentator on TV, you’d be the anti-Aikman.  

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Huge win for the Pack.  Honestly I thought we would drop this one.  Pack played fundamentally sound no turnovers to 4 for Dallas.  That was the game.  Brilliant win should give the team confidence.  Waiting to hear about Savage did he ever go back in?  Hopefully we'll have him back next week.

No Savage did not go back in and we suffered as a result in the passing game. 

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

If you were a color commentator on TV, you’d be the anti-Aikman.  

Troy Aikman should NOT be allowed to do Cowboys game. It's quite pathetic! 

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Savage didn't go back in. Sprained his ankle and his knee got caught down too.

I'd be surprised if he's playing next week. 

25 minutes ago, SSG said:

It was bad but it was bad for both sides IMO.  That no call on the King INT was probably the single biggest moment of the game and it might have been the most egregious PI in the NFL this weekend.  I thought the refs let our DBs get away with murder most of the night.  

The refs kept Dallas in this game. And you get away with more when you start developing a reputation. See: the legion of boom years in Seattle

25 minutes ago, SSG said:

Smith had moments where he played really good tonight but I'm not going to lie.  I got really tired of him acting like he was hurt every 4 plays because he was gassed.  He was talking a lot of **** late in the game for a guy that they helped off the field 4 or 5 times as his defense was getting throttled.  

The guy that had two sacks and along with a few other guys on the line, made life difficult for Prescott. He can talk all he wants. 

Always amusing when casuals like this think a defense is getting throttled when the team has kept the opponent out of the end zone until the third quarter. Just makes it obvious box score watching with zero thought or context behind it.

• Like 2