1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

2 minutes ago, SSG said:

Smith had moments where he played really good tonight but I'm not going to lie.  I got really tired of him acting like he was hurt every 4 plays because he was gassed.  He was talking a lot of **** late in the game for a guy that they helped off the field 4 or 5 times as his defense was getting throttled.  

Give me a break dude... guy had 2 big sacks. He may not be Khalil Mack but he is damn good for us after cashing in a big pay day. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

He had 2 sacks, 5 QB hits, and like 8 pressures. Who cares? They held a top 5 offense to 24 points. 

And to be honest, the front group played fantastic. It was the secondary, more specifically Alexander that collapsed.

Jaire was not at his best today. At least he caught the drop by Cooper which turned the game around. If he catches it he probably goes in for six. 

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

On 12 targets. 

Were they getting open to be targeted? Personally, I think the receiver issue should be priority #1, even when Davante comes back. It's great that Rodgers has learned how to target the TEs and RBs. But teams will adjust. None of that changes the fact that we have arguably a top 5 WR but bottom 5 receiving corps overall.

9 minutes ago, SSG said:

Smith had moments where he played really good tonight but I'm not going to lie.  I got really tired of him acting like he was hurt every 4 plays because he was gassed.  He was talking a lot of **** late in the game for a guy that they helped off the field 4 or 5 times as his defense was getting throttled.  

He actually is hurt though, so that kinda hurts your argument.

Bill Huber:

The Green Bay Packers improved to 5-0 at AT&T Stadium, where they also won the Super Bowl in 2010 and beat the Cowboys in 2013, 2016 and 2017.

AT&T Stadium is known as Jerry’s World but it might as well be Aaron’s World. Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers won Super Bowl XLV at the stadium, and posted victories over the Dallas Cowboys in 2016 and 2017.

It was Aaron’s World again on Sunday – but this time it was Aaron Jones’ World. Jones tied a franchise record with four rushing touchdowns as Green Bay upset Dallas 34-24 to improve to 4-1 on the season.

8 minutes ago, Hoodie89 said:

Were they getting open to be targeted? Personally, I think the receiver issue should be priority #1, even when Davante comes back. It's great that Rodgers has learned how to target the TEs and RBs. But teams will adjust. None of that changes the fact that we have arguably a top 5 WR but bottom 5 receiving corps overall.

We don't have a bottom 5 WR group with Adams. We're somewhere around average. 

If Rodgers could stop underthrowing his deep target, we're talking about an entirely different game. MVS has 100 yards and 2 TDs if the deep shot that turned into a PI isn't left short and Rodgers isn't immediately pressured when he was open on the deep crosser. 

Our #1 priority should be figuring out what the hell we're going to do with the 11th guy on the defense (ILB2/Safety3)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

This was a huge win.  No Davante, in Dallas, everyone on the roster seemed to get hurt at some point during the game, and still win by 10.  

Yep. No Adams. BB and King gutting it out to play. Losing Savage during the game. Sure, we let Dallas crawl back into it but we went on the road and beat a 3-1 (now 3-2) Dallas team in their house. On to next week. Hopefully able to get some guys healthy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

We don't have a bottom 5 WR group with Adams. We're somewhere around average. 

If Rodgers could stop underthrowing his deep target, we're talking about an entirely different game. MVS has 100 yards and 2 TDs if the deep shot that turned into a PI isn't left short and Rodgers isn't immediately pressured when he was open on the deep crosser. 

Our #1 priority should be figuring out what the hell we're going to do with the 11th guy on the defense (ILB2/Safety3)

I'm hoping that is going to be Burks going forward. It will be almost for certain if Savage is out for any time.