Week 5 GDT

RaidersAreOne

Is there a reason that Arians won't turn the job over to Jones in totality? Jones simply looks better than Barber this year. I get having some sort of time share, but his usage of jones seems to ebb and flow in weird idiosyncratic ways 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

i havent seen the dolphins play this year but like they have to be better than the jets right?

In their current state yeah I think the Jets are worse.  But Jets at least have players returning soon that will help them, if they are fully healthy.  Dolphins don't really have that upside, they are just bad as is.

Just now, minutemancl said:

You're seeing the talent level mismatch on a lot of these plays in the Giants-Vikings game. Good play call, but the Giants OL gets beat with a blitz, Jones escapes and rolls out, but no one even a little open.

The minnesota offense versus your defense is just a brutal difference. The Giants defense needs a lot of help. I think the offense will be okay with the growth of jones. Think you guys are kind of good there so long as he moves forward. But damn, every asset you guys have this off season should go to that defense. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Is there a reason that Arians won't turn the job over to Jones in totality? Jones simply looks better than Barber this year. I get having some sort of time share, but his usage of jones seems to ebb and flow in weird idiosyncratic ways 

No real reason the only thing I can think of is he likes Peyton lol...