SNF: Colts at Chiefs

AFlaccoSeagulls

4 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

If this KC team gets healthy they'll challenge. 

Not saying your wrong because you're not, imo, but even if they are healthy I still question whether Reid can out match Belichick.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Kamara's got a decent case right now, too, but ultimately I feel like McCaffrey's trumps Kamara's to this point.

McCaffery has 4 TDs and like 280 yards from scrimmage on Kamara right now.

I think Cook would be a distant 2 at RB and maybe Fournette at a distant 3 after 2 really good games.

Kamara is probably at 4

Chubb took a big jump last week.

1 minute ago, Bolts223 said:

They could. I don't see them winning in Foxboro in January. The Brady/Belichick Patriots are 20-3 there in the playoffs, and offense heavy teams usually get demolished in those conditions against the Pats.

Agreed. But when healthy Mahomes can be almost indefensible at times. He's the factor that was missing in 2016's AFC 

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not saying your wrong because you're not, imo, but even if they are healthy I still question whether Reid can out match Belichick.

I don't think he can. It'll come down to - Can the defense play competently enough to allow a healthy Mahomes (With his top strike weapons) to make the impossible, possible? 

3 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Chiefs are still the best team in the AFC imo

Eh. I don't really see how you can say that. They have the magical QB sure, but Brady is still Brady. And outside of that?

Belichick > Reid

Pats defense >>>>>>> Chiefs defense

Both have injury problems right now at o-line, but I'll trust Scarnecchia to get more out of the backups the Pats are playing than I will with the Chiefs o-line coach.

Pretty hard to not give the benefit of the doubt the the team that has only won 6 SB's and gone to 9 in the last 18 years.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

2007 (But that says more about the Pats that year than the AFC) & 2016.

I wouldn't even say 2007 and def not 2016. In '07 the Chargers and Colts were the biggest favorites even after the Pats acquired Moss.

Edited by JustAnotherFan

4 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Lol when was the last time it was this big of a gap between the best team(NE) and everyone else in a conference

Depends, hard to tell how good NE is when they have played literally all rebuilding teams or teams with backup QBs in. I know its coincidental, but NE will go to week 8 against the Browns until the first time the entire season they play a legit NFL team. Ahh, the luxuries of playing in the AFCE

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I wouldn't even say 2007 and def not 2016. In '07 the Chargers and Colts were the biggest favorites even after the Pats acquiring Moss.

Preseason? No the Pats were preseason favorites if I remember correctly, not that it's relevant anyways. The 07 Pats were far better than the Colts or Chargers that year. It's really not even close. They went 3-0 combined against both teams.

2016 Pats were definitely far and away better. Who in the AFC was even close to them? The Steelers? The Alex Smith Chiefs? The Derek Carr/Del Rio Raiders? Please. They smoked the Texans and Steelers in the playoffs.

Edited by Bolts223