Who gets fired first?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

Just now, DawgX said:

Yeah, after Hue had two years before then and went 1-31.

We're not even halfway through a season with one of the youngest rosters, a rookie HC, and we just had the toughest schedule of any team through the first seven weeks.

If we keep seeing the same crap the rest of the season, then maybe it'd be fair to fire him. But at this point? It would be idiotic.

My only gripe with Freddie is its pretty clear he is a rookie and his game management with playcalling/coaching decisions. The real question is that is this something that he can learn from and grow out of to fix the coaching miscues with challenges, TO management, playcall timing..ect

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yeah, after Hue had two years before then and went 1-31.

We're not even halfway through a season with one of the youngest rosters, a rookie HC, and we just had the toughest schedule of any team through the first seven weeks.

If we keep seeing the same crap the rest of the season, then maybe it'd be fair to fire him. But at this point? It would be idiotic.

I completely agree. If he does this same crap vs the likes of Miami, get rid of him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Against Miami I expect to win.

Against the best team in the league, maybe the best defense in 20 years and the 🐐 QB and HC?  Nah, not really.

You must not understand 

this team sucks 

/S

• Like 1

Kitchens has been bad. All of the little things that your HC should be giving you a boost in (penalties, timeout management, proper run/pass percentages, etc...) he is terrible in right now.

Firing him now would do nothing for us. However, if he doesn't DRASTICALLY improve this team before the end of the year, I'll be screaming for his head.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

6 False Starts

Let’s pretend you are the coach, what’s your fix for this?

3 Turnovers

What part of Freddie’s coaching, specifically, is responsible for a guy dropping a ball he was carrying in his arms?

This team just doesn't show up ready to play, and that's on the Coach

Be honest, did you think we were winning this game this am?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Let’s pretend you are the coach, what’s your fix for this?

What part of Freddie’s coaching, specifically, is responsible for a guy dropping a ball he was carrying in his arms?

Be honest, did you think we were winning this game this am?

It's about discipline, discipline comes down to coaching

The Patriots O-line is terrible, how many False starts did they have, They're RB's not as good as Chubb, How many Fumbles?

If a guy False starts too many times, holds, fumbles, what does BB usually do? (Sits him on the bench for the game, that's what)

How were BB's challenges today, did he waste them and burn timeouts in the process?

The problem I see is we now hit the easier part of our schedule. We might and should win most of the rest of our games.

This will gloss over the terrible coaching. My hope is that with these wins comes improved coaching. But if we win without real improvements in coaching we have to think long and hard about moving on from Freddie at seasons end 

• Like 1

Heres the real question, does OBJ even exist on this team? He has played in 7 games and outside of the Jets game I cant remember a time he really made a impact at all, in any game. When he does get targeted it seems like he drops 50% of the balls thrown to him. Im super unimpressed tbh with him so far. He has been the furthest thing from a difference maker that he is labeled as

• Like 2

Oh man I got a new restaurant for you NE Ohio cats to try. Hook & Hoof in downtown Willoughby, 🤤

Brilliant food and not terribly priced. A little disappointed, I thought I was going to get a drink or so for free because one of the waiters was clearly in to me. Yeah, no I paid too much mind to our waitress 🤷🏼‍♂️  And I didn’t have enough booze to give it a proper go. 

13 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

It's about discipline, discipline comes down to coaching

The Patriots O-line is terrible, how many False starts did they have, They're RB's not as good as Chubb, How many Fumbles?

If a guy False starts too many times, holds, fumbles, what does BB usually do? (Sits him on the bench for the game, that's what)

Yeah I heard the broadcast too.  Who are we replacing Chubb with exactly?  Hilliard, is that your answer?

How were BB's challenges today, did he waste them and burn timeouts in the process?

Why would he feel the need to do that up 2 scores?  Desperate people do desperate things, this isn’t a revelation.

It’s crazy that some think the rookie HC with the 2nd year QB is supposed to be going toe to toe with the goat ffs.  

If you expect Freddie to be as good as BB, the issue isn’t Freddie.

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Heres the real question, does OBJ even exist on this team? He has played in 7 games and outside of the Jets game I cant remember a time he really made a impact at all, in any game. When he does get targeted it seems like he drops 50% of the balls thrown to him. Im super unimpressed tbh with him so far. He has been the furthest thing from a difference maker that he is labeled as

Yeah, he is making baker look bad.