Trent Williams anyone???

buno67

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

If we blow serious draft capital in the next 30 minutes for Trent Williams I'm done. Sunday's game should've told us everything we need to know regarding what this team's issues are in terms of priority of need to be addressed.

Enjoy the next 24 hours.

• Like 1

It’s being reported that the Redskins have a 2nd round pick on the table. I have to believe it’s from us I don’t hate it. Figured it would cost a 2 to get him, ideally I would have liked to be able to get him for a 3 but given the extremely negative perception of Bruce Allen in Washington and around the league I don’t think theres any way he could save face if he traded an all pro LT (At least according to skins fans) for anything less

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

It’s being reported that the Redskins have a 2nd round pick on the table. I have to believe it’s from us I don’t hate it. Figured it would cost a 2 to get him, ideally I would have liked to be able to get him for a 3 but given the extremely negative perception of Bruce Allen in Washington and around the league I don’t think theres any way he could save face if he traded an all pro LT (At least according to skins fans) for anything less

I doubt there’s a 2nd out there. I bet Washington is trying to leak that out to drive up the price. 

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I doubt there’s a 2nd out there. I bet Washington is trying to leak that out to drive up the price. 

Maybe but Dorsey admitted to trying to make and move for him and I doubt he expecting Washington to move him for anything less than a 2

• Like 1