Trent Williams anyone???

buno67

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Hahahahahhaha

What a delusional dumbass.

I don’t think it’s delusional tbh, I think it’s more of “we’re not gonna trade him”.

Ask for the moon, if someone bites then cool, if not shrug and say you “tried”.

This is a **** measuring contest between Allen and Trent right now imo.  Allen had no plans to trade him.

There were legit questions earlier this year regarding if Trent Williams would ever be able to put on a helmet again or take sustained contact and force to the helmet (Which as Joe Thomas says happens every other play as an OLineman).

Maybe Trent just acted like he had discomfort so he didn't have to play, but if it's indeed as some worried I would really really like to believe that Dorsey's offering a 1st earlier in the year per yahoo sports reports was a complete fabrication.

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

There were legit questions earlier this year regarding if Trent Williams would ever be able to put on a helmet again or take sustained contact and force to the helmet (Which as Joe Thomas says happens every other play as an OLineman).

Maybe Trent just acted like he had discomfort so he didn't have to play, but if it's indeed as some worried I would really really like to believe that Dorsey's offering a 1st earlier in the year per yahoo sports reports was a complete fabrication.

1. I think he’s clearly just not wanting to play for the redskins

2. I think the “1st round pick” was a mix of picks and players equaling a 1st. 2nd and 2021 5th + TJ Carrie or something like that.