Jalen Ramsey traded to the Rams

Scalamania

5 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I can't tell if you are being serious. This isn't finance. There's way too many unknowns to have any idea what the Raiders got back to act like the future value of their assets exceeds Mack + a 2nd. 

The Raiders picked a RB with one of those firsts. What an investment! He's going to have a great future value in 2028! 

I can't tell if you're being serious. This is football. Players have shelf lives. Teams have salary caps. You seem to be suggesting draft picks are worthless. That's literally what you are implying. That since they are unknown they have no value compared to a current player. 

But there are other things beyond pure football acumen in play in these decisions: coach's, GM's jobs, selling tickets, etc. etc. that lead to these bad decisions (like trading for Mack and Ramsey and Herschel Walker).

Just glad both of these trades benefited AFC teams at the expense of NFC rivals!

Rams can still make the playoffs. as the 3rd from the West

it'll be a battle; but not as bad as it might appear

the Panthers schedule looks like it will get them murdered, the Vikes QB is as bad as Goff, just don't lose to Dallas and 10-6 could be the last WC

not the worst acquisition; though they need that O sorted out if they don't want an embarrassing early exit

24 minutes ago, indifference said:

What type of assumption is that. Been a bucs fan since ‘98. been a LA resident for two years now thinking about switching teams since their FO looking real competent. 

Apologies.  I can't fathom changing teams because I moved to a new city 2 years prior? Enjoy!

I've lived in NC for almost 25 yrs and never once , ever considered being a Panthers fan. To each their own!

• Like 1

This is beyond stupid. Jaguars win this trade by a landslide.

The Rams just gave up 2 firsts for an inconsistent corner who take up a ton of cap while ignoring other issues. Their roster depth will be completely shot.

This is a desperate move.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Rams wouldn't be dumb enough to trade for him without a new contract, right?

I imagine those details will be out tomorrow?

I sure as hell hope so. I have a feeling that's exactly why the Eagles "couldn't " or "didn't " trade for him. In many ways this is similar to Clowney in Seattle. Hoping and praying he can be resigned in the offseason and the Tag isnt used!